The Murdering Scumbags

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Teph

The Murdering Scumbags

Post by Teph »

join my guild its super swell
we liek to protect the dragons at destard from illegal poaching
that is all.
Last edited by Teph on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

aXe

Re: The Scumbags

Post by aXe »

i like to mop the floor of destard with your body.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Teph

Post by Teph »

aXe wrote:i like to mop the floor of destard with your body.
lag kill me one time and get all cocky

Guerre de Mondel

Post by Guerre de Mondel »

What a fitting name for a guild ran by misfits and shut-ins...Whom spend atleast a good 75% of th/r game experiance hideing inside of th/ houses.

ZOG HEIL!

Mandakin

Post by Mandakin »

you also kill noobies that go to the dungeon to actually practice and get money. scumbag is a perfect name for ******* like you.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Mandakin wrote:you also kill noobies that go to the dungeon to actually practice and get money. scumbag is a perfect name for ******* like you.
we liek to protect the dragons at destard from illegal poaching

Guerre de Mondel

Those who are weak do not belong in ZOG. Those people only exist to make our goals happen. No remorce is warranted for those who cannot learn from th/r mistakes or defend themselves. The hard truth is you 2 are probably just angry because we ganked you one time or another. However you need not worry--for if I ever desire to Roleplay that I lost my apron I will come check your guild out. :mrgreen:

ZOG HEIL!

Teph

Post by Teph »

Guerre de Mondel wrote:Those who are weak do not belong in ZOG. Those people only exist to make our goals happen. No remorce is warranted for those who cannot learn from th/r mistakes or defend themselves. The hard truth is you 2 are probably just angry because we ganked you one time or another. However you need not worry--for if I ever desire to Roleplay that I lost my apron I will come check your guild out. :mrgreen:

ZOG HEIL!
i have never seen zog outside of ur little zog town, fact
you are the only active member of zog right now, fact

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

ever though a month ago you begged us to join then placed a house in our "little town" when I said u were not Zog worthy. Don't go the poor loser route... so many people on UO do it and it belittles all you peons.

ZOG HEIL!

Mandakin

Post by Mandakin »

can i join zog

Teph

Post by Teph »

Thraximus Zog wrote:ever though a month ago you begged us to join then placed a house in our "little town" when I said u were not Zog worthy. Don't go the poor loser route... so many people on UO do it and it belittles all you peons.

ZOG HEIL!
talk trash in the game pussie

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

that's right, respond like the child you are!!! :-) so how many guild members have u got yet? :-(

ZOG HEIL!

Pro

Post by Pro »

If the amount of members = how good a guild is why are ACE and zog the laughing stocks of uosa ;[

Guerre de Mondel

Alright..well iv been trying to stay out of this after my last post got deleated...But that last comment was completely idiotic. 1. What makes us a superior guild is NOT our numbers (tho it helps) it is the fact that we are the single oldest guild in Ultimaonline...NONE of you fat piles of liveing garbage can claim that. 2. We have NEVER lost a war to anyguild. None of you can claim that. 3. You guys are just so freaking poor and disorganized that next to "guilds" like you we look like something from another planet, and that probably threatens you. Also I think you should find a better wourd to describe us then laughing stock. The wourd laughing stock (heres an example) could be used to describe you and the hordes of inferior minds like you.

and heres a fun link http://thezogempire.mybb3.org/teph-t116.html

ZOG HEIL!

Teph

Post by Teph »

Thraximus Zog wrote:that's right, respond like the child you are!!! :-) so how many guild members have u got yet? :-(

ZOG HEIL!
so how many kills have you got?
Noxticus_7-31_12.25.jpg
feel free to call out a zog name if you see it

your guilds a non-factor on this shard, your basically recruiting people to build your guild for you