Suggestion to eliminate trammies.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kaddbar

Suggestion to eliminate trammies.

Post by Kaddbar »

Open another server, same everything except trammel. Really creating a PvP shard and a non PvP shard. Might bring in more people as well. Most importantly, it will eliminate the useless lag created by trammies!!!

Additional suggestion: Keep most T2A things, and have votes to include more recent things such as BODs. (On other server of course, we cannot spoil our blessed server we have now!)

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Suggestion to eliminate trammies.

Post by Mirage »

How about no.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Kaddbar

Post by Kaddbar »

Just trying to make the PvP better, sorry you're thieving/griefing fun will be cut down.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Post by Batlin »

Do we have trammies?
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

I don't theive or grief.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This server is trammel free
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Yeah? There is no Trammel here.............. not sure where you came up with that one.

Pro

Post by Pro »

Kaddbar wrote:Open another server, same everything except trammel. Really creating a PvP shard and a non PvP shard. Might bring in more people as well. Most importantly, it will eliminate the useless lag created by trammies!!!

Additional suggestion: Keep most T2A things, and have votes to include more recent things such as BODs. (On other server of course, we cannot spoil our blessed server we have now!)

ye mate you're clueless

no crafters + treasure hunters = no economy = no pks = less pvp.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Mirage wrote:How about no.
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

I'm a crafter by nature and I say "Hell No"

Pro

Post by Pro »

if any of your items have makers mark of poogoblin you can pretty much guarantee business

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Yeah lets segregate the player base to increase population!

Kaddbar

Post by Kaddbar »

Wow.. what a bunch of flaming, close-minded, inconsiderate people.

In case no one understood, I will repeat myself. Open a NEW server with ONLY Trammel.

There has already been crafters that do not want to switch servers, and they do not make the economy. When you PK someone, do you just mindlessly throw away their items? No, you resell them.

There are people like me who would still bard and craft on the current server, because I like the PvP atmosphere. I enjoy laughing at Reds who can't kill a off guard noob.

However there are many people on this server who are TOO STUPID to contribute to the economy, and they would be better suited in a Trammy environment.

Obviously no one currently playing this server would switch over, so what Derrick would really be doing in increasing his player base because all you flamers would stay here.

Flame on, noobs.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Kaddbar wrote:Wow.. what a bunch of flaming, close-minded, inconsiderate people.

In case no one understood, I will repeat myself. Open a NEW server with ONLY Trammel.

There has already been crafters that do not want to switch servers, and they do not make the economy. When you PK someone, do you just mindlessly throw away their items? No, you resell them.

There are people like me who would still bard and craft on the current server, because I like the PvP atmosphere. I enjoy laughing at Reds who can't kill a off guard noob.

However there are many people on this server who are TOO STUPID to contribute to the economy, and they would be better suited in a Trammy environment.

Obviously no one currently playing this server would switch over, so what Derrick would really be doing in increasing his player base because all you flamers would stay here.

Flame on, noobs.
You are being sarcastic right?