Razor bandage timer

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Razor bandage timer

Post by Mikel123 »

I'm having some trouble with the Razor bandage timer function. When I put {bandage} into my title bar display, I see a dash - where the timer should be, but the timer doesn't actually function while I'm running a bandage. Anyone else run into this issue?

Lor

Re: Razor bandage timer

Post by Lor »

Did you make sure that bandages is checked under counters, that you targeted them correctly, and the format in the bar display window is correct? If you do that it should work. Mine works fine.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

You've got to use the bandage self hotkey in razor to apply the bandage, and it will start.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

I created a thread for this not too long ago and unfortunately all the advice being given to resolve the issue has not helped.

I am using a razor hotkey.

I am making sure to type it correctly {bandage}

I am using a "bandage" counter on the left to display the quantity of bandages I have

Any suggestions?

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Meph, did you try what Dagon above you suggested - using the "Bandage Self" hotkey itself? I use "use bandage" and then "target self" separately... so that may actually be the issue.

I don't have time to get on tonight or tomorrow night, but I'll try it out on Friday if no one else has before then. Thanks for the help guys!

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Mikel123 wrote:Meph, did you try what Dagon above you suggested - using the "Bandage Self" hotkey itself?
Mephistopheles wrote: I am using a razor hotkey.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Mephistopheles wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:Meph, did you try what Dagon above you suggested - using the "Bandage Self" hotkey itself?
Mephistopheles wrote: I am using a razor hotkey.
Is there a reason why half the people on this board are pricks? Wow.

I'm feeling charitable, so I'll help you (and anyone searching for this question) out. I did get a moment to check this out tonight.

If you are using a Use Bandage hotkey, the timer will not run.

If you are using a Bandage Self hotkey, the timer will run correctly.

If you did not tell us what hotkey you were using, then made a useless post where you once again didn't clarify what hotkey you were using, you should take a long look in the mirror and figure out if your behavior is helping you or hindering you.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Yes, I am using a Bandage Self hotkey. I use the F7 button to do this. The timer does not work. Please take some Zanex and calm yourself.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

isn't it xanax >?? :) love

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy