Unofficial To-Do List

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Unofficial To-Do List

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Packs of creatures focused only on one target? Here comes the bard PKer! Or could they only be isolated one at a time thereby no longer being part of a pack?
I find this silly actually. :/
In all believability despite accuracy the AI of creatures should be improved not hindered IMO. Why would a group of orcs focus all their attention on one player if others are dealing more damage as they persue him?
Would you sacrifice fun for easy farming just because of accuracy?
I may be out of line but realism fargoes accuracy for me.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Unofficial To-Do List

Post by GuardianKnight »

I understand you want to keep it era specific but taking out things that were basically fixes to old bugs or fixes to the game in general is silly.

Btw don't take out guild chat or party.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Mephistopheles wrote:There is no need for further discussion about Guild and Party chat.
Derrick wrote:As previously stated, Party and Guild chat is of course not accurate. I feel that fixing the communications crystals is a prerequisite for removing these two channels. Additionally tying the IRC into the game chat window would be a bonus.
http://update.uo.com/design_513.html

Apr 14 2005 4:03PM CST

# Added guild and alliance chat

* Use “\” for guild chat
* Use “|” (shift + “\”) for alliance chat
* Guild and alliance chat color and ignore toggles added to options gump
I link the topics to which these discussions belong for a reason. Please don't let this topic turn into a mess, discuss changes in the links given, Thanks.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

removing guild chat would dissolve larger guilds aye? the stragglers would be hen pecked.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Mephistopheles wrote:It's pretty clear why it shouldn't be highlighted orange and the only reason one would say otherwise is for contentious purposes only. Thanks.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.