Minax event... in pictures!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Furync

Minax event... in pictures!

Post by Furync »

We gathered at Lord British throne.

Made our way through the bodies... (I'm adding mine to the pile in this pic...)

I thought I'd grab a few pics as a ghost before rezzing...

Trying to make it inside the orc fort...

We caught Minax on the port but she cast some spell gating her out and about 8 deamons in. We died some more.

Finally we could take her gate and try to catch up... but this was waiting for us on the other side...

(oh shiny)

This was at the center of the room...

Black sandals! gib!

ouch. again.

The event ended with Lord Dupre thanking us but Minax managed to escape. Oh and he gave us shinies.

Is that "Bone" any good?

Thanks for the event! I enjoyed the corpse piling! (I know I sure did my part in the pile!) :D
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

DellyJonut

Re: Minax event... in pictures!

Post by DellyJonut »

noob question, but I am new to shard so I excuse myself. Are trophies, such as the one we received at the event worth anything?

Furync

Post by Furync »

DellyJonut wrote:noob question, but I am new to shard so I excuse myself. Are trophies, such as the one we received at the event worth anything?
Yes, a trophy as this one (worth 5 points) should easily enough fetch 50k. Smaller 1 point trophies sell for (you guessed it) 10k.
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

i thought minax was a computer

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Looks cool...

And im sure only the ex-AI folks here will get it but the seer really really should stagger the tiles ;-)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock