Housing

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Twobit

Housing

Post by Twobit »

I hear theres 1 house per char. A bit much if you can have 3 accounts don't you think? Should be limited to 1 per account such like OSI was.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Housing

Post by Storm »

Twobit wrote:I hear theres 1 house per char. A bit much if you can have 3 accounts don't you think? Should be limited to 1 per account such like OSI was.
It was one per character in T2A. It was limited to one per account in this patch, which was after the release of UO:R.

The more you know...
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Twobit

Post by Twobit »

oooh, even still, 15 houses for ppl is a lot. considering you can have 5 dragons as a tamer, money is fairly easy to come by if you're like that. potentially 15 castles for one person is a bit much wouldn't ya say?

Kenrick

Post by Kenrick »

Twobit wrote:oooh, even still, 15 houses for ppl is a lot. considering you can have 5 dragons as a tamer, money is fairly easy to come by if you're like that. potentially 15 castles for one person is a bit much wouldn't ya say?
I agree 100%... in fact, I have to admit I didn't realize it was 1 house per character until reading this thread. Guess that explains why certain people bought up every moongate spot so fast.

I have a castle, a patio house, and a small mining shack... I really don't want or need any more than that (even though i could afford another 2 castles).
how does I bought horse?

Twobit

Post by Twobit »

It would just be better so more people(new players) would be able to place as well, not the vets just take up all the space.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Twobit wrote:oooh, even still, 15 houses for ppl is a lot. considering you can have 5 dragons as a tamer, money is fairly easy to come by if you're like that. potentially 15 castles for one person is a bit much wouldn't ya say?
This shard is about T2A accuracy. And as I said earlier, there's still tons of space for housing, so I don't really see any reason for complaining.

And I know very few people that have more than 3 or 4 houses. I never had more than 5 at one time and I've been here since early February.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.