Server Issues?

Danielle

Server Issues?

Post by Danielle »

Hello Gents,

I have been trying to join the server and lan with my friends. They have only 3 accounts between all of them and I would be the 4th. Reviewing previous issues other people have having, I have not come across the same issue that I am having.

My error is as follows:

At the load up screen from Razor, I get to choose my user name and password. It sits at Authenticating and then gives me the mesage, "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

My friends have even tried making me an account on their PC and nothing is working. Anyone know what we are doing wrong? We have confirmed that the game is installed correctly because they can log in to their accounts on my PC.

Thanks,

Danielle
-- Danielle (Princess)

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Server Issues?

Post by zzyzx »

In Razor are you putting "new.uosecondage.com" as the server and 2593 as the port?

Otherwise you're going to be connecting to the real UO, which you don't want to do.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your quick response. That did not change a thing. I still recieved the same message. We did confirm that all the information is correct for the connection through Razor. My friend is able to log into her UO account using my pc.

Thanks,

Danielle
-- Danielle (Princess)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

zzyzx wrote:In Razor are you putting "new.uosecondage.com" as the server and 2593 as the port?

Otherwise you're going to be connecting to the real UO, which you don't want to do.
You should no longer be using new.uosecondage.com. That was a temporary domain during the server transition.

use Server: uosecondage.com

The error you are getting is a result of three accounts already having been created from that address. Accounts for additional people in the household will need to be created manually.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."