Small things: Delucia Shepherds and Fishing Poles

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Small things: Delucia Shepherds and Fishing Poles

Post by Stuck »

There's 2 really small things I remember from the t2a days. I realize these wouldn't be top priority, but they're something I noticed:

1. Blue Shepherds should spawn northwest of the northern most entrance of Delucia. There was about 2-3 of them. I remember these were always useful for initiating 1v1's if you didn't trust the other person to not give you a count out of spite if they lost.

2. A fishing pole wasn't actually considered a weapon in t2a, because of this, you could equip anything along with a fishing pole. For example: I could have my kryss and fishing pole equipped at the same time. One in each hand or both in one hand depending on which way the character is facing. (On the paperdoll they appear both in the right hand.)

Derrick

Re: Small things: Delucia Shepherds and Fishing Poles

Post by Derrick »

Stuck wrote:There's 2 really small things I remember from the t2a days. I realize these wouldn't be top priority, but they're something I noticed:

1. Blue Shepherds should spawn northwest of the northern most entrance of Delucia. There was about 2-3 of them. I remember these were always useful for initiating 1v1's if you didn't trust the other person to not give you a count out of spite if they lost.

2. A fishing pole wasn't actually considered a weapon in t2a, because of this, you could equip anything along with a fishing pole. For example: I could have my kryss and fishing pole equipped at the same time. One in each hand or both in one hand depending on which way the character is facing. (On the paperdoll they appear both in the right hand.)
Thanks.
I seem to recall the fishing pole as well, I'll put this on the list.
The shepards are spawned.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."