Provocation - The way it was

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
TwoTon

Re: Provocation - The way it was

Post by TwoTon »

TwoTon wrote:its the way it was :D
storm makes a point, as well it is suppose to be jsut that, and i remember provoking dragons at like 70 provoke on my charc on atlantic during t2a and it would work and usually i died OFTEN but most the time it was worth the effort.

alatar

Post by alatar »

I don't care either way, all I pvm with is a bard so i'll get the benefit, but it's not really necessary. I never fail on anything barding, never. If anything targets me, all I do is invis and you'll never get the verbal taunt msg. I have a tamer at like 93, but I find the bard to be way more proficient & quick.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

alatar wrote:I don't care either way, all I pvm with is a bard so i'll get the benefit, but it's not really necessary. I never fail on anything barding, never. If anything targets me, all I do is invis and you'll never get the verbal taunt msg. I have a tamer at like 93, but I find the bard to be way more proficient & quick.
I don't see the purpose of either of your posts in this thread. Whether or not it's 'necessary' is not the point here.

And you have a tamer at 93. That's great. You can hunt with drakes? A legion of bulls? A squadron of giant toads? I guess the bard would be more efficient.

Gotta up that post count I guess, huh?
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Coming from a moderator, lol.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

alatar wrote:Coming from a moderator, lol.
It doesn't matter who it comes from. It's true. And yet you continue to post worthless garbage. Me being a moderator (of the Guides forum) has nothing to do with me pointing out that your posts in this thread are worthless. Your obvious immaturity and ignorance would compel you to point out I'm a moderator when I call you out for posting garbage, because you have nothing valid or relevant to respond with.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

True you never get the message if you hide yourself, but still its not how it was which is the purpose of this post, derrick has already posted that he is fixing it so another post on this thread is very pointless of anyone else starting now thanks :D

Derrick

Post by Derrick »