Hey !

Ill Gates

Re: Hey !

Post by Ill Gates »

morgan1109 wrote:I wise man once said, you are the sum total of all of your actions. Millions and millions of actions you have taken in your lifetime make you who you are at this very moment, sitting behind your keyboard, getting ready to type a witty retort that this is just a game. It is absolutely true.

It is just a game. Consequences are very few. Slaughter the sheeple at your leisure. Enjoy it. It is your game to play how you want. Relish in the fact it will take them 15 minutes to find a healer and requip themselves spending every last penny only to be slaughtered again.

I shall continue to help every person who asks for it. Not because I believe it to be some deep seeded moral imperative, but because it is who I am. My many actions, over many years, over many mmo’s have taught me that it is the most rewarding aspect of any mmo. There are a couple truly epic battles that rival it, but not over the long haul, not over every platform like helping people does.

5K means nothing to me. 5K means nothing to you. It could be the difference between a new person staying or leaving. You should be glad there are people like us. We make sure there is a good collection of new people to slaughter on a regular basis, heh heh.

The only thing I ask is if you know they are “NEW”, take their reg box as your war trophy and rez them. They’ll still need to take the long walk to town. However, they can replenish your reg stash more frequently because they don’t have to start from zero. You aren’t doing it to be nice, or to be kind. You are doing to ensure more future kills. Everyone should understand the mechanics of that, but few possess the reason to act upon it.
I've donated tons to your guild, and helped a countless amount of newbs here. IF I go out and pk someone, I rez them and majority of the time end up giving them gear and gold.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

You're all wrong. This was me.

I got her provoing at our Lord's stables.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

[/quote]

I've donated tons to your guild, and helped a countless amount of newbs here. IF I go out and pk someone, I rez them and majority of the time end up giving them gear and gold.[/quote]

Then you my friend are one of the good ones. I'm glad to share the shard with you. I misunderstood your intent, and I apologize.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Ill Gates wrote:
morgan1109 wrote:I wise man once said, you are the sum total of all of your actions. Millions and millions of actions you have taken in your lifetime make you who you are at this very moment, sitting behind your keyboard, getting ready to type a witty retort that this is just a game. It is absolutely true.

It is just a game. Consequences are very few. Slaughter the sheeple at your leisure. Enjoy it. It is your game to play how you want. Relish in the fact it will take them 15 minutes to find a healer and requip themselves spending every last penny only to be slaughtered again.

I shall continue to help every person who asks for it. Not because I believe it to be some deep seeded moral imperative, but because it is who I am. My many actions, over many years, over many mmo’s have taught me that it is the most rewarding aspect of any mmo. There are a couple truly epic battles that rival it, but not over the long haul, not over every platform like helping people does.

5K means nothing to me. 5K means nothing to you. It could be the difference between a new person staying or leaving. You should be glad there are people like us. We make sure there is a good collection of new people to slaughter on a regular basis, heh heh.

The only thing I ask is if you know they are “NEW”, take their reg box as your war trophy and rez them. They’ll still need to take the long walk to town. However, they can replenish your reg stash more frequently because they don’t have to start from zero. You aren’t doing it to be nice, or to be kind. You are doing to ensure more future kills. Everyone should understand the mechanics of that, but few possess the reason to act upon it.
I've donated tons to your guild, and helped a countless amount of newbs here. IF I go out and pk someone, I rez them and majority of the time end up giving them gear and gold.
yes Ill u just donated over 100 power broadswords and will supply guildies with swords for a long time...also wizkid donated a TON of stuff....250+ tmaps, 200+ weps(bout 100+ were power, some vanq, some force, some silvers) thank u all for all ur donations and we appreciate it a TON! :D

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

SO any NEW guildies...or even new players to the shard for that fact, if you need any weapons let me know either in game, irc(TheGods), or pm me on here and ill take ya to the chests and let u choose some weapons :)

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

arielle wrote:Hi everyone,

I got guilded 2 days ago and i was glad to join you but I had a problem yesterday :

Went afk for a few houres and when i came back, i had been killed without a report prompt.

Did a guild member kill me or is there a bug that prevent someone to get murder counts ?
arielle if it was a guildie and i found out who...they will be immediately removed from the guild...i have no tolerance or patience for anyone in guild who would kill their teammates...sum1 could definitely lure a monster...i just seen an ettin outside skara town up towards moongate...a ww or dragon or frenzied ostard could have went untame as well and killed u and that wouldnt come up to give a count of course...neither would a guildie killing u tho...if u were town killed by sum1 the murder count option will stay up for a very long time...like said before...days...hope this hasnt made u decide to quit or question being in the guild cuz ive not seen a bad or griefing guildie that would do that in our guild for a very long time...everyone thats in the guild right now i can not see them doing this...ill replace anything lost and more...and ty for bringing this to our attention just in case we do got a bad apple so to speak. Take care :D