Greetings everyone!

Mistero76

Greetings everyone!

Post by Mistero76 »

Glad to be aboard!

Allan-A-Dale, Bard
Hrotgar, fencer

All in hard training, still new after just one day from my arrival at this great shard :)

SeTiDaYeTi

Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by SeTiDaYeTi »

Welcome man!

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

SeTiDaYeTi wrote:Welcome man!
I think I saw you somewhere, in the past... :oops:

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Welcome!

If you are in need of help/assistance with anything there are a good handful available for such.

I run a guild of which you are welcome to check out if you decide a guild is in your interests, we are <EX (Extinction) we do it all, PvP/PvM/adventures. Working on placing 3 towers and a L shape for use of guild.

Either way it is good to see more coming to this shard of UOSA!

-Fear Itself / Leafgrin
IRC - FearItself

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

FearItself wrote:Welcome!

If you are in need of help/assistance with anything there are a good handful available for such.

I run a guild of which you are welcome to check out if you decide a guild is in your interests, we are <EX (Extinction) we do it all, PvP/PvM/adventures. Working on placing 3 towers and a L shape for use of guild.

-Fear Itself / Leafgrin
IRC - FearItself
Thank you very much, but since I posted here I'm already part of the NEW family... :)

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Mistero76 wrote:
FearItself wrote:Welcome!

-Fear Itself / Leafgrin
IRC - FearItself
Thank you very much, but since I posted here I'm already part of the NEW family... :)
they have a more active guild ^.^ you will do well there, just beware the PKs like Vega

in the future i hope to have my guild area established and a much more active crew ^.^ Good Luck!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Capitalist wrote:HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO
thats Vega, and what he means to say is

"Welcome, i fully intend to loot your house, give you bad deals on everything, kill you while you farm and or adventure, loot your corpse dry even though you cant afford a restock, and then ill post forum pix about it and act like i am the most skilled person on UO.

but in fact Roser makes me cry and you should feel free to contact nice people like him for help if needed, he makes me salty. and pee my pants." -Vega

he can be cool, but beware it is a show, and he will take whatever opportunity he has to make a profit off of you.

i wont add more to this rant haha i think i portrayed him fairly above.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

FearItself wrote:

"Welcome, i fully intend to loot your house, give you bad deals on everything, kill you while you farm and or adventure, loot your corpse dry even though you cant afford a restock, and then ill post forum pix about it and act like i am the most skilled person on UO.

but in fact Roser makes me cry and you should feel free to contact nice people like him for help if needed, he makes me salty. and pee my pants." -Vega

he can be cool, but beware it is a show, and he will take whatever opportunity he has to make a profit off of you.

^ mad
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

FearItself wrote:

Props to him. Only one rule in UO...every player for him or herself, he's just playing by the rule. It's why I think the whole aspect of grouping in UO is a grossly absurd. If you're dependent or trust anyone in this game, you're vulnerable, especially on this server.

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

FearItself wrote:

PKs are part of the game, sometimes it's fun, some other are not, at the end they add some salt to the game.
As far as it fair game, it's ok for me :wink:

P.S I had one myself on Drach back in the days :shock: :lol:

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

Well met :mrgreen:

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Ditto

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

FATTO (nevermind, is an italian joke about words) :D