Having 2 crafters

Moderator: Trade Moderators

randale

Having 2 crafters

Post by randale »

two crafters (maybe 3) that each have, carpentry, blacksmithing, tinkering, alchemy, magery, meditation and inscription, so you can restock a store faster.

Have any of you ever sold say 3 vendors full of deadly poison kegs, for 15K each, so 125x3x15000= over 5 mil, seems worth it, but I don't know much it many regs it would take, that you'd need to make them all.

Ill Gates

Re: Having 2 crafters

Post by Ill Gates »

randale wrote:two crafters (maybe 3) that each have, carpentry, blacksmithing, tinkering, alchemy, magery, meditation and inscription, so you can restock a store faster.

Have any of you ever sold say 3 vendors full of deadly poison kegs, for 15K each, so 125x3x15000= over 5 mil, seems worth it, but I don't know much it many regs it would take, that you'd need to make them all.
I feel like there's a minor detail you're skipping out on. Selling 475 DP kegs.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

randale

Re: Having 2 crafters

Post by randale »

Ill Gates wrote:
randale wrote:two crafters (maybe 3) that each have, carpentry, blacksmithing, tinkering, alchemy, magery, meditation and inscription, so you can restock a store faster.

I feel like there's a minor detail you're skipping out on. Selling 475 DP kegs.
Guessing you mean either it will take a while, or no one needs that many, or both.

Return to “Traders Discussion”