Crafting Menus need changing

Topics related to Second Age
Braccus

Crafting Menus need changing

Post by Braccus »

Hi im pretty new here and met some great helpful people sofar. Just one problem... The Crafting Menu is a utterly cumbersome POS. If "This is how it was" In T2A no wonder it was changed its Wayyyy to cumbersome to make anything in bulk. Every time I want to make for example a long sword I have to cycle threw all that crap. Its just not user friendly at all. At this rate it will take me about 5 years to gm smithing tinkering etc. If im missing something please tell me. Plz consider changing those menus to the newer one. Other then that its a great place

-Braccus

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Crafting Menus need changing

Post by Storm »

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg
Try making macros in razor for crafting. It's quite simple really.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

LoL If you didn't play uo 10 years ago than you're probably going to have a hard time adapting to t2a. Razor ftw man :wink:

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

Wow, welcome to Second Age Braccus. The menus are not too bad once you get used to them and razor macros are very easy to set up and loop. These menus really give this server an old school look and feel and are part of what sets us apart from other "T2A" servers. I hope you enjoy yourself here, there really isn't much difference setting up a macro to loop whether it is through the old style or new style menus, it all does the same thing in the end =)

Braccus

Post by Braccus »

Sorry if I was beating a dead horse on this. Could someone post a link on what to make at what skill Lvl though for smithing? Id much appreciate that.

Falx

Post by Falx »

menus are just plain horrible. Sure its beating a dead horse with a stick~ But its still true.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Nice pic, it does say it all.

Leterrien put it well, once you get macros set up for each item you want to make it's not so bad.

The menu's are there for accuracy to the era, the crafting system was completely rewitten for the purpose of having them.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Braccus wrote:Sorry if I was beating a dead horse on this.
lol
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

Braccus wrote:Sorry if I was beating a dead horse on this. Could someone post a link on what to make at what skill Lvl though for smithing? Id much appreciate that.

Just look in the guide section of the forums, their are a couple.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Braccus

Post by Braccus »

ecetres wrote:
Braccus wrote:Sorry if I was beating a dead horse on this. Could someone post a link on what to make at what skill Lvl though for smithing? Id much appreciate that.

Just look in the guide section of the forums, their are a couple.

Ya I felt kinda dumb after posting that and digging into the forums deeper :oops: