Do you enjoy the pvp mechanics of uosecondage?

Topics related to Second Age

Do you find the uosa pvp mechanics fun?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 166

Faust

Re: Do you enjoy the pvp mechanics of uosecondage?

Post by Faust »

No, sir.

I don't complain about 'random damage' at all son. However, I will point out during or after a duel when someone was saved from an obvioius stroke of luck rather it's a whiff from a hally or resisted ebolt at 10%.

That is all Super Dangerous.

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

Pro wrote:
Axel231 wrote:lol you cant kill someone who WANTS to get away and everyone knows that, you must be pretty dumb or you roll with a gank squad.
you said offscreening that doens't mean running away you stupid cunt :D

also faust you're the one always complaining about random damage and as I've said anyone can win one duel ;/
off screening is the same as running away, only bad pvpers off screen dumps or disrupt.

Pro

Post by Pro »

unless its 4v4 though, right? I mean you said that... its the same tihng til theres 4 people then its something different... dumb ass

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Axel231 wrote:only bad pvpers off screen dumps or disrupt.
So you are supposed to stand there and let 5 mYm drop explode-eb on you? Additionally, disrupting your opponents spells is considered rude?

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Axel231 wrote:only bad pvpers off screen dumps or disrupt.
So you are supposed to stand there and let 5 mYm drop explode-eb on you? Additionally, disrupting your opponents spells is considered rude?
can you handle the heals?

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

GET A NEW SIGNATURE
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Wise wrote:GET A NEW SIGNATURE
Get Ad-Block

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

Faust, not once have you ever acted on your 'grudges'. You kept challenging me to grudges, while denying two other grudges. You had the time to fight me, but not them? We've gone over this 100 times, I don't grudge people. I've never liked the 1v1 here, you know this, and so do alot of other people. The only times I've EVER grudged ANYONE were when I was high, and it was your two super loyal guildmates, who both died to me.

You've been talking about wanting the pvp changes since like three+ months ago when I made fun of you for losing to Anthrax(Guerrilla) in a 1v1, then losing a 2v2 to some random newbies, then listening to you try and brag about how good you are (yeah you really showed us!)

If I'm understanding it correctly, and the pvp changes turn out to be as bad as I think they will be, I'm most likely just going to quit or just stick to Pking and eventually fade on off.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

Geryon

Post by Geryon »

Is horse stamina gonna be addressed in this patch?
And do you have a time frame for its implementation?

Loving the prospective changes to melee and archery, but for the pvp to be truly balanced we gotta have those horses that poop out relatively fast. The nigh-unlimited horse stamina makes for quite a joke...very trammelish.

Geryon

Post by Geryon »

Cataclyst wrote:Faust, not once have you ever acted on your 'grudges'. You kept challenging me to grudges, while denying two other grudges. You had the time to fight me, but not them? We've gone over this 100 times, I don't grudge people. I've never liked the 1v1 here, you know this, and so do alot of other people. The only times I've EVER grudged ANYONE were when I was high, and it was your two super loyal guildmates, who both died to me.

You've been talking about wanting the pvp changes since like three+ months ago when I made fun of you for losing to Anthrax(Guerrilla) in a 1v1, then losing a 2v2 to some random newbies, then listening to you try and brag about how good you are (yeah you really showed us!)

If I'm understanding it correctly, and the pvp changes turn out to be as bad as I think they will be, I'm most likely just going to quit or just stick to Pking and eventually fade on off.
I am interested to know how the pvp changes are gonna be bad compared to how they currently are. It's pretty hard to not improve on the 'swing hally every 2 seconds' pvp that is currently in place.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Cataclyst wrote:Faust, not once have you ever acted on your 'grudges'. You kept challenging me to grudges, while denying two other grudges. You had the time to fight me, but not them? We've gone over this 100 times, I don't grudge people. I've never liked the 1v1 here, you know this, and so do alot of other people. The only times I've EVER grudged ANYONE were when I was high, and it was your two super loyal guildmates, who both died to me.

Wait, you laughed about me losing to Guerilla on medi dexer to a tank mage? Wow, you are seriously more pathetic than previously thought. I have a dozen screenshots of owning him in the past couple years. In fact the only time he has ever beaten me was on my medi dexer towards the beginning of playing it... Congrats, on making yourself look even more like a fool son.

Again, my comments about the new pvp changes was clear and simple even three months ago. I refuse to play on a t2a server that is inaccurate. This is something that doesn't interest me and my comments have been reiterated numerous times with the same message. Please quit trying to put words in others mouths like you always seem to jump at without hesitation.

Actually, the only time that I asked for a grudge was when Mike bailed on me. Roger and Felix was putting up the cash for me against Mike and figured the same offer would go towards you since you were talking your usual smack. I have asked for duels(not grudges) on many occassions in the last year and you never accept it. However, when Roger or others ask you jump the gun immediately but when it's asked by me you simply throw up the same ol' lame excuse that you hate the pvp, blah blah. This excuse is just fine with me, but just keep your pipes closed and don't jump without hesitation when others you know that you might have a chance at asks for a fight.

Now shut up gimp, thanks.

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

lets grudge ol faust!
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

I knew i should have stayed away from this post :D

And for the record faust, that was no medi dexer, that was tank v tank ......

If you're going to spout out "factual information" please make sure they are truthful.
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Cataclyst wrote:Faust, not once have you ever acted on your 'grudges'.
I actually watched faust beat marmalade in a rather embarassing match on wrong roof just a matter of days ago.

Not that it is of any relation to the topic.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Guerrilla wrote:I knew i should have stayed away from this post :D

And for the record faust, that was no medi dexer, that was tank v tank ......

If you're going to spout out "factual information" please make sure they are truthful.
Spit is a medi-dexer.

I haven't fought in a tourney with Faust or any tank mage since my old PC went out back in December.

Try taking a look at tourney records to confirm this and if you really want me to put Spit up on public will sure be glad to prove you wrong son.

You have never beat my tank mage, period.

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Cataclyst wrote:Faust, not once have you ever acted on your 'grudges'.
I actually watched faust beat marmalade in a rather embarassing match on wrong roof just a matter of days ago.

Not that it is of any relation to the topic.
That duel was actually pretty brutal for him and he hasn't ran his mouth since, lol. :lol:

The worst part was losing to someone that hasn't fought since December with a tank mage that ended the fight quite briefly and having to add an attack last + mini heal self razor macro in the middle of the fight didn't help the ego out there any either. :/