Do you enjoy the pvp mechanics of uosecondage?

Topics related to Second Age

Do you find the uosa pvp mechanics fun?

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 166

Guerrilla

Re: Do you enjoy the pvp mechanics of uosecondage?

Post by Guerrilla »

ur such a naive piece of trash, i can't play alts in tourneys or what?
I beat ur Faust character, u were wearing a purple robe and a straw hat. cry more n00b
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

It's funny because medi dexxers have quite the advantage over tank mages in tournaments if they don't suck. Also, Faust you've backed out of more duels than anyone I have ever seen. Back when I was in TB I remember you used to challenge like 90% of the players in the trash talk section to duels/grudges, and NEVER act on them. Infact, you used to tell people to "join the list" and you'd duel them when you started playing again.. which never happened.

Last time I saw you ingame, I was on Luigi red fighting some random blue you came on screen saw me, then never came back on screen. The rest of cA was there as well, at some silly keep IDOC that got refreshed or something. The only reason I even dueled Roger was because MARMALADE told me to, I refused up until he said "just do it i'll put up the 50k and just win fast" or something along those sorts. The only reason I dueled Felix was because he was getting quite annoying and I wanted to make him shut up.

The way the PvP system is now.. I love it. It's the most fun I've ever had playing UO, course there are things that may need to be changed, or tweaked, but it's what has been keeping me here for such a long time. I'm sorry you're so retarded of a person that you can't bring yourself to play on what I think is a pretty awesome 'mechanic' of the shard.

There is also a huge difference in other people asking me for "duels" is that they actually PLAY the game and are ABLE to act on them, I'm a very impatient person. Your normal routine is "I'm posting at work" or "My computer isn't in yet 111!!!!!!" I've seen more excuses come from you than all of +- combined.

Nice job "overlooking" mikes post btw! You did that in the last thread just as good!
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

Faust

Post by Faust »

You didn't see me because I left after Creagers keep was refreshed to duel marm after his motor mouth that resembles your mouth wouldn't stop. He was humiliated only a few minutes after too.

That is funny how you make up stories about me bailing from duels, haha. The numerous challenges you are thinking about inside of the trash talk were actually people that would refuse to duel me just like you.

Nice try with the usual save face ramblings, my son. Perhaps, you will eventually seal your fate by taking marms path of humiliation when you get the balls to actually fight like he did finally. We all know marm is much better than you, haha.

Btw, guerilla. Please post a screenshot of you beating my tank mage that hasn't fought in a tourney since December 6th, 99 which was before you started playing this server again after being gone for a year. The first time you ever even fought me was near Destard entrance and chased you for about 20 screens west without purple pots after you screened at low hp and finally caught up to drop you. I have only fought with my tank mage once since December 6th and that was to humiliate marmalade in that last duel matron brought up.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Faust wrote:You didn't see me because I left after Creagers keep was refreshed to duel marm after his motor mouth that resembles your mouth wouldn't stop. He was humiliated only a few minutes after too.

That is funny how you make up stories about me bailing from duels, haha. The numerous challenges you are thinking about inside of the trash talk were actually people that would refuse to duel me just like you.

Nice try with the usual save face ramblings, my son. Perhaps, you will eventually seal your fate by taking marms path of humiliation when you get the balls to actually fight like he did finally. We all know marm is much better than you, haha.

Btw, guerilla. Please post a screenshot of you beating my tank mage that hasn't fought in a tourney since December 6th, 99 which was before you started playing this server again after being gone for a year. The first time you ever even fought me was near Destard entrance and chased you for about 20 screens west without purple pots after you screened at low hp and finally caught up to drop you. I have only fought with my tank mage once since December 6th and that was to humiliate marmalade in that last duel matron brought up.
As much as I wish it was 1999, I think you mean 2009.
Last edited by MatronDeWinter on Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Yeah, typo.. meant 09.

The funny part is that Cataclyst says he is deeply in love with the current mecahnics with in this thread, but on the other hand his reason for not dueling me was because they were bad and he doesn't enjoy them even the slightest.

What a contradiction we have on our hands son. :lol:

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

You know, listening to some peaceful music is a nice thing to do. Or maybe PvPing to some death metal is your cup of tea. Or hell, maybe you might even want to grab a copier, a baseball bat, and a Gheto Boys soundtrack and drive out to an open field. In any event, lets keep things calm in here.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

I don't enjoy 1v1ing Faust, I've never enjoyed it. No where have I ever stated that I have liked it, I can enjoy the mechanics of something without liking something else about it. 2v2+ eliminates alot of the "random luck" that can happen in 1v1's, although there is still alot involved but 99% of the time, the better opponent will win unless it comes down to items vs items

I have fun when I PvP, Kaivan I'm sure can even recall an instance as to where I was running around in FULL platemail armor on my tank mage (on foot) trying to find and solo all 5-10 or however many cA archers were running around.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Faust ur such a know-it-all, i didn't take a screenshot during our fight in the tourney, but as for quitting for a year, i actually quit for 3 months in 09, the three opening months for darkfall.... feb- april, towards the end of april i was back, like i said, make sure ur facts are facts, and not conniption fits.

Keep this in mind, i have 15 character slots as well dummy, am i not allowed to play a character that isn't named Guerrilla....

Don't be so sure of urself.
Halleluyah

Faust

Post by Faust »

What are your other characters that you apparently played during this lapse of being away for a year that you beat my tank mage on before December 6th?

Btw, GvG is possible under any circumstances Cata. You can stop being desparate with your lack of excuses that seem to be depleting quicker and quicker son. :/

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

For security purposes I'm not gonna disclose any of that information to you, but im sure u remember getting owned by a fencer mage, in an automated 1v1 tourney.... :D

Even if you don't the fact remains, I have beaten you on ur Faust character, so don't say that i never have, you can sell your wolf tickets to another one.
Halleluyah

Faust

Post by Faust »

I remember the fencer tank that beat my medi-dexer... that was a few months back around the time that you first started up again. Remember asking Roger where you have been for the past year when he said that was your character. This was one my very first fight with the new template and screwed myself up big time. Definitely was a lesson learned that you shouldn't use multiple instances of UO when making macros on a new character. That fight was actually the same one that Cata was talking smack about and the only fight you have fought against me since your long break.

Was specifically asking about you fighting me before my last match with Faust which was December 6th, '09?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

i don't even see why people care who wins a duel..

hallys do 43 or so tops damage..

ebolts do damn near 40, frequently, even with 100 resist..

it's not hard to kill someone with such high luck factors, and even if you don't, it takes a whole 3 minutes to force any player to spend 100 mana on heals..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Pro

Post by Pro »

you can also miss 19 times in a row and get 8 dmg ebolts. Moot point.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one to see someone drop off a hally hit and ebolt instantly from 90%.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

faust just admit it, u lost to a fencer mage, on ur sword mage... why is that so hard for u to admit, everybody saw it... anybody who was there that day should remember
Halleluyah