Demand for ingots?

Topics related to Second Age
moradin

Demand for ingots?

Post by moradin »

I was tossing around the idea of making a smith. Is there a demand for ingots or player made armour? I need a refresher because I havent been here long and dont remember how good player made armour was in T2A.

Chance

Re: Demand for ingots?

Post by Chance »

moradin wrote:I was tossing around the idea of making a smith. Is there a demand for ingots or player made armour? I need a refresher because I havent been here long and dont remember how good player made armour was in T2A.
There is currently, from what I've seen in #secondage IRC, a demand for ingots - multiple buyers over the last few days have been in the channel seeking ingots (spamming that they were buying ingots, actually). You may want to connect to IRC to help facilitate ingot sales.

As far as Gm smithed goods go, I can't really comment on how in demand their goods are, but I can tell you that I see Gm smithed goods all over the game world at vendors, some priced unbelievably cheap. You may do better just mining/selling ingots - but if you want to be a smith then by all means have at it!

Feel free to PM me in IRC if you have any questions or want some help marking runes to different mining areas around the world. Best of luck & safe travels to ye!
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Zane

Re: Demand for ingots?

Post by Zane »

There is a slight demand for ingots right now.

My theory, based on previous forum discussions, is that people are making smiths for armor repair. We'll have see if once the new ingot buyers finish their skill grind if there continues to be a good market.