Anyone here from Pacific?

Topics related to Second Age
kuki

Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by kuki »

I was Arren Esthil on Pacific for a couple of years. I ran with the RP guild USO (Unseen Order) for the most part I think. Got killed by FL a lot. I was and still am terrible at pvp.

I was hoping to find some familiar names in this thread but nothing. Except Matron de Winter, but I don't think I know you personally. I think I've forgotten almost all of the character names of the people I played with...

iLkRehp

Post by iLkRehp »

I played from Alpha/Beta/launch until the 1st expansion on Pacific.

Rehpotirhc

Also played alot with Kwaka, we hung out mostly in Yew forest and ran thieves stealing everything around the bank in Yew, we were assholes.

MrMeth

Post by MrMeth »

Guess Im included in this list now so I'll add my list, actually sucks to not be remembered but hey>P (points at Melee and cries).

I was MrMeth and SirMeth about 97 to 02 then I sold my accounts(if you knew me towards 02 03 it was a poser that paid me quite a hefty price for my account). Was primarily a yewbie so thats where I stayed and the crew I knew. Jestah, Solinari, Melee, Hellraiser, Phuzzy Logic, Verbal Kint, Neuron, Azmodan, Orcist, Busta Rhymes, Duper, D-Man, SirElron, Drool, Ajax, Azrael, Fro Lord(sorry bout robbin your house>P), Atch Hue, Raine, Wes, all come to mind but there was tons more. I was in and out of alot of guilds, was in Melee's guild super freaks, held my own stone called Sinful Tendencies, most noteably ran with ESF and The Damned. Anyone remembers me I guess I will be trying out this server and see if it sticks, if it dosent I am reachable on steam as Inv3rno or my old ICQ is still running in pidgin at 43817422

YEWBIE FOR LIFE -Meth
Last edited by MrMeth on Wed May 23, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Devillyn Side

Post by Devillyn Side »

MrMeth...wow, it's been a long ass time. I couldn't remember the name of your frickin character for years. LOL It bugged the crap outta me too. Damn, it's good to hear from you.

Hit me up!
MrMeth wrote:Guess Im included in this list now so I'll add my list, actually sucks to not be remembered but hey>P (points at Melee and cries).

I was MrMeth, Sir Meth, and Jin about 97 to 02 then I sold my accounts(if you knew me towards 02 03 it was a poser that paid me quite a hefty price for my account). Was primarily a yewbie so thats where I stayed and the crew I knew. Jestah, Solinari, Melee, Hellraiser, Phuzzy Logic, Verbal Kint, Neuron, Azmodan, Orcist, Busta Rhymes, Duper, D-Man, SirElron, Drool, Ajax, Azrael, Fro Lord(sorry bout robbin your house>P), Atch Hue, Raine, Wes, all come to mind but there was tons more. I was in and out of alot of guilds, was in Melee's guild super freaks, held my own stone called Sinful Tendencies, most noteably ran with ESF and The Damned. Anyone remembers me I guess I will be trying out this server and see if it sticks, if it dosent I am reachable on steam as Inv3rno or my old ICQ is still running in pidgin at 43817422

YEWBIE FOR LIFE -Meth

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

didnt really play there but it was the first shard i logged in. i spent like a week just mining brit and hanging out at kwejibo's as a total nub.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

I played Pacific and Atlantic as a guy named Masseuth.

Not likely to be remembered at all. :)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Bishop1982

Post by Bishop1982 »

Hey guys. Randomly came across this website. Was searching for remnants of my old up glory days. I remember a bunch of people in this thread. Soooo... here I am Bishop of TM Pacific.
Off the top of my head... Jaden Falcon claw golgo Ryan darkmage shakti zeth hellmonger champ Du sith Dante voodoo Mr noodle scraper ( hated him) lonestar... fuck honestly... the list goes on and on either way I miss you kids. Hit me up!

Drulvonious

Post by Drulvonious »

Hey Valdric! I googled my old character name and found this post. How have you been? Long time, no see.

Marcaeus

Post by Marcaeus »

I had a char named Darkt Stormblade. I googled my name, and apparently some asshat stole my name on Pacific. Lol. Played from start to trammel when pvp didn't suck. Was in ELF when it was new. I ended up in a clan called XIX based out of Delucia, which was a small Order guild. Some of my fondest moments were pvp battles in Yew, Occlo, Brit crossroads, Brit graveyard, and Delucia. I remember fighting clans like OPP and DP, and being chased by 3 red Mr. Bojangles. Memories.

Wallace

Post by Wallace »

I was William Wallace on Pacific, I believe I was in a guild called EKG. I have been looking for some of my former friends on there as they were a fun bunch that I really miss. Rhylla, Denethor, Warlock, Relain. We all shared a tower on the coast not far from Brit known as "Spawn's Tower". We were terribad PVPers but had a lot of fun together. If any of you guys ever find this message please message me on the forums here I would love to get back in touch.

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

I remember you Wallace

I was Jade and also took over he P^H stone and account of Speed

Before that I was also in the guild X remember that guild? We used to fight TBH (The Black Hand) all the time.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Gaust

Post by Gaust »

Hey everyone. I was on Pacific from release till '03. Had a great time and made many friends. I was one of the founders of the guild Companions of Valor, CV. Mainly PvM and merchant for a few years then got into pvp. My main was Necromancer, but also had Mantis, my crafter, and a couple of chracters in KGB, Gaust and Cyrus.
The original members of CV are, Roark, Necromancer, Khaavren, Hassik, Kraven, Swifty (the GM), Trent, McBane, Mandos, Zulgin, Curt, & Kalisto. I also remember some other friends, O, Ozzy, Super Grover, Shino, Kensei, & Bolt. We also had one of the first weddings in game between myself and Sara. I actually found some pics still on the web http://cv.manther.com/Photos/photos.html

rico suave

Post by rico suave »

Merlin/Rico Suave/Darkness/Gloria Estefan/Your Mother

All my chars were red Except for Darkness and my tamer, forgot his name. Was in FL/BT and ESF

B&S_pac

Post by B&S_pac »

Hey! Haloran here, aka Britney Spears. Started a guild with SoundWave B+S back in the day
[DK]Candyman wrote:SHout out from Denmark!
Tha Dreadlordz,Aquaman,Wazza,Hell-bringer,Candyman.

Says hello, still tearing mmo's apart.
Anyone remeber Matthew/Skull's update homepage from pacific server?
Staff of danishing anyone? :)

B&S_pac

Post by B&S_pac »

was in NC, DF, =I=, B+S and like 10 other guilds cant even remember