Xiled From Humanity

Topics related to Second Age
AriakusXH

Xiled From Humanity

Post by AriakusXH »

Can somone tell me who is using the XH Tag on this server?

As far as I know its not any of the real members.

http://www.xiledfromhumanity.com If any of the real old members are around. We got the site back from pandy.

Einstein

Re: Xiled From Humanity

Post by Einstein »

Why not just register the domain name for the correct spelling? Just because it's a 1999 server doesn't mean you have to have an era-accurate silly [_..xXXx NAME xXXx.._].

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

The guild was created in the early days of catskills. It was created out of the core members of EBK East Brittain Killers. from there it evolved into XH. As you may or may not know guild Tag's were limited in characters. It has stuck since then as Xiled. Our home forum was where the catskills pvp/pk community came to trash talk debate This was stolen by a trashy ex-grilfriend of the core gm. We have still Kept alive XH = Xiled From humanity through multiple mmo's and most of us are real life friends. We finally got the domain back from said trash gf. You ask why we didnt pick up Exiled from humanity? Because we are and always will be XH.

Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Arakius, i thought XH here was the same from Cats. I've talked to Kenny and he said he was an original member. Forgot what character he said he was. Think it started with a D, and i have seen a Bob character in XH. Was excited to see you guys here but if they aren't really the original XH then that sucks. You guys playing here?

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

AriakusXH wrote:The guild was created in the early days of catskills. It was created out of the core members of EBK East Brittain Killers. from there it evolved into XH. As you may or may not know guild Tag's were limited in characters. It has stuck since then as Xiled. Our home forum was where the catskills pvp/pk community came to trash talk debate This was stolen by a trashy ex-grilfriend of the core gm. We have still Kept alive XH = Xiled From humanity through multiple mmo's and most of us are real life friends. We finally got the domain back from said trash gf. You ask why we didnt pick up Exiled from humanity? Because we are and always will be XH.
Right, but you could be XH with better spelling.

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

I will change my Title from HEROSHIMA BOOM to Ariakus is a homo. go fuck yourself demanding things to me. Only thing good about XH on catts, was the name. F you, loser.
Last edited by Derrick on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

XH - A tight-knit internet gaming community.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Einstein wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:The guild was created in the early days of catskills. It was created out of the core members of EBK East Brittain Killers. from there it evolved into XH. As you may or may not know guild Tag's were limited in characters. It has stuck since then as Xiled. Our home forum was where the catskills pvp/pk community came to trash talk debate This was stolen by a trashy ex-grilfriend of the core gm. We have still Kept alive XH = Xiled From humanity through multiple mmo's and most of us are real life friends. We finally got the domain back from said trash gf. You ask why we didnt pick up Exiled from humanity? Because we are and always will be XH.
Right, but you could be XH with better spelling.

Im sorry what part about characters were limited and stuck that way did you not understand? XH was and will be the build title.... Exiled was to many letters to fit...so i am supposed to change the name of a 9 year guild to EH because it i grammaitcally correct and still to many letters? Can you explain this to me?
Last edited by AriakusXH on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Gunslinger wrote:Arakius, i thought XH here was the same from Cats. I've talked to Kenny and he said he was an original member. Forgot what character he said he was. Think it started with a D, and i have seen a Bob character in XH. Was excited to see you guys here but if they aren't really the original XH then that sucks. You guys playing here?

Bob was XH. myself Dantrag someone chico/Belgareth NB/goose Knightmare Demonic none of the core members are... we are off in various games. check out the XH boards we got them back from Pandora. trying to rebuild that community. I saw Malice and TG were here for a while. they still around? I would to talk to unknown its been a while.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Deus Atamada wrote:I will change my Title from HEROSHIMA BOOM to Ariakus is a homo. go fuck yourself demanding things to me. Only thing good about XH on catts, was the name. Fuck you, loser.

Yet you had to try and take it to get some recognition. Who's the loser? Fail. XH was THE dominant force on catskills for years on end.

Deus Atamada

Post by Deus Atamada »

AriakusXH wrote:
Deus Atamada wrote:I will change my Title from HEROSHIMA BOOM to Ariakus is a homo. go fuck yourself demanding things to me. Only thing good about XH on catts, was the name. Fuck you, loser.

Yet you had to try and take it to get some recognition. Who's the loser? Fail. XH was THE dominant force on catskills for years on end.
Your memorys are fairytales.
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

AriakusXH

Post by AriakusXH »

Deus Atamada wrote:
AriakusXH wrote:

Your memorys are fairytales.
Really? thats why 80% of our members were on pk-hq's site as best pk's of all time.

how often were XH members placed in the top 5 of UDL's duel ladders?

Thats why for years we dominated order/chaos and then steamrolled Factions so bad we had to pick up and move to atlantic for a different challenge.

None of that matters though. You had to steal the name of a guild to get any recognition. Thats the funny part.

platy

Post by platy »

XH blew up during UOR and was barely around if at all during t2a!!
I remember Dantrag and Belgarath but I never really considered XH great (Although the guild i was in was shitty too [!K!] - but we had our good members)
UDL duels were fun- idk why I can't remember any XH there unless it wasn't called XH at that time.. EBK rings a bell but I stayed around !K! house on glow most of the time.. that and Nujelm fighting COP.
I've seen XH around yea, I figured it was some other shards XH because you guys left cats..

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

no real pvpers played on Catskills anyways. Great Lakes, Chessy, Atlantic and Europa were the known 'quality' pvp servers.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Tron

Post by Tron »

This is Durja from pk-hq. Which btw, still has a site for all of it's core members. 10+ years or so.

http://www.be-logic.org

We still have people playing on Hybrid, and I think Vinus made a pkhq stone here, but he was the only real pkhq member. The rest were recruits from here. Vinus was from Baja and played as Southern here.

Who were the members from XH that were a part of pkhq?
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!