Re: Motion to strike town add ons for Kingdom of Ascalon

Post by Horsewang »

Are they era accurate?

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Yes, adding them was era accurate and so are removing them.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Derrick wrote:There's a lot of inactive guildtowns, KA hasn't been any more inactive than the rest I don't think.

We'll be looking at doing some cleanup soon. It's a manual process.
BUMP ^^

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I second this.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

and to all of you that are saying "KA ghost town " blah blah i have not seen any of you there. and to top it we have newbies training there almost every day. KA ='s active.
Last edited by TwoTon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

When I first started playing it was pretty normal to see players with K^A Citizen guild tags. I haven't seen one in quite some time.

I don't hate K^A. I'm indifferent towards K^A. But I don't think its an extraordinary claim to say y'all aren't very visible any more.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

BobDobbs wrote:When I first started playing it was pretty normal to see players with K^A Citizen guild tags. I haven't seen one in quite some time.

I don't hate K^A. I'm indifferent towards K^A. But I don't think its an extraordinary claim to say y'all aren't very visible any more.

come north of minoc stables....... people are there all the time.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

TwoTon wrote:
BobDobbs wrote:When I first started playing it was pretty normal to see players with K^A Citizen guild tags. I haven't seen one in quite some time.

The notion that one must go to the K^A town to find K^A members is sort of the reason this thread exists.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

BobDobbs wrote:
TwoTon wrote:

The notion that one must go to the K^A town to find K^A members is sort of the reason this thread exists.
that makes no sense.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

TwoTon wrote:
BobDobbs wrote:
TwoTon wrote:

that makes no sense.
To see K^A members, I have to go to the K^A town? By this logic, anyone who spends time in their own home deserves town addons. Which is of course completely absurd.
UOSA Last.fm group!

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Alot of the older vets left when twoton came back and took K^A back over.

I agree, new players macroing in a tower doesnt make the guild active. I think ive only seen 1 K^A member out and about in recent weeks.
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Downs

Post by Downs »

regardless of how "active" you are now, the fact of the matter is, KA went inactive for a VERY VERY long time, and only throws events when the community calls for their add ons to be taken down.

as the poll shows, the community doesn't think they're justifiable. but it's up to the staff to decide what happens.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

SMELT IT.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

TwoTon wrote:and to all of you that are saying "KA ghost town " blah blah i have not seen any of you there. and to top it we have newbies training there almost every day. KA ='s active.
I have been to the KA town recently as I use runebooks there. I do see new recruits training. I also see new KA members at yew liches, brit bank and one guy was lost around vesper who I gated back to town.

They are around. I still consider them active, more active than many others at least.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Honestly, a bit of road, some wall segments and a couple spawns is so meh at this point, I'm in K^A and it wouldn't bother me if it were removed.
Yes, we're pretty slow, and I'm pretty new here, but there are plenty of people playing.
You think cA is stocking our vendors for us?

Anyway, I'm doing my best to breath some life into this old guild that took me in and guided me through the hard times of a total newb.

If you want some silly add-ons removed, in a place you don't even go, unless you're looking for someone to grief, then by all means, go right ahead.

Oh wait, I forgot the 12x12 tile soil plot that woudl be a decent duelling pit, if it weren't for the farmer always spawning in there :).
Est Sularus oth Mithas