Balrons

Topics related to Second Age
Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Balrons

Post by Karik Verlee »

I remember on Chessie in t2a there was always a group of mages fighting balrons in Hyloth. Im currently not to that point by Im wondering if that is popular here or if I'd be soloing it?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Lazarus

Re: Balrons

Post by Lazarus »

I think I fought balrons once, ironically on Chessy too. I dont know if it was Hyloth but I'm thinking more like Wrong, are they in their as well? Anyways ending up getting pk'd by Elmer Fudd.

Phallax

Post by Phallax »

That hot spot for ballies is terathan keep. but yea there is a solo spawn bally in hythloth, you can solo anything on this game, just takes a lil tactics and patience but chances are your gonan see reds so be rdy to escape at all times.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

The Balron on level 3 Hythloth is a great place to make money. Spawn is reasonably fast, energy vortex (and its poison) will do all the damage you need, and the snake-like nature of the area makes it almost impossible to be surprised by a PK or group of PKs. You should see them and have plenty of time to recall out, while they run around the curve to get you in sight and start attacking.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Karik Verlee wrote:I remember on Chessie in t2a there was always a group of mages fighting balrons in Hyloth. Im currently not to that point by Im wondering if that is popular here or if I'd be soloing it?

My mages WrAsLin and LanceII were down there all the time in Hyloth-Chessy.

T-Keep here is ghosted hard.