Goodbye this is just sad. Im sorry.

Topics related to Second Age
miken1c3

Goodbye this is just sad. Im sorry.

Post by miken1c3 »

Was robbed of almost 500k. This is just dumb.

Is this IM unwanted, threatening, or inappropriate?Report this user
This user is not on your buddy listView buddy info | Add to list | Block
aku1974 is available 5:37 pm
aku1974 5:37 pm
(6:14:01 PM): Ahoy. I saw your post on UOSA forums regarding a tower. I have one too many and I will unload it for a good price.
(6:14:01 PM): Well if you're interested, let me know. It's not far from Vesper. The lowest I'd go would be tower deed plus two smalls which ends up around 520k. That's actually quite a bargain but I have plenty of gold and don't need to get greedy.
MikeN1c3 6:15 pm
(6:15:12 PM): Hi how are you, I am interested however I currently have 445k to my name. I started off on this server about 10 days ago and have been farming like mad. I have off of work tomorrow so I will work hard in the next few hours to get the rest if thats okay with you.
(6:15:34 PM): I can AIM you when I have the gold
aku1974 6:16 pm
(6:16:08 PM): Sounds good! Look forward to hearing from you.
MikeN1c3 6:16 pm
(6:16:16 PM): Okay and I thank you again
aku1974 11:34 pm
(11:34:24 PM): Hello there. How's the farming going? I was about to head to bed soon.
MikeN1c3 11:35 pm
(11:35:05 PM): Ahh I am at about 500kish at this point. If your in no hurry tomorro I will have it.
MikeN1c3 11:36 pm
(11:36:46 PM): Having many PK issues tonight haha
aku1974 11:36 pm
(11:36:57 PM): To be honest with you, that amount would be fine. It's not that I'm in a hurry. I just work most of the day tmo. You're rather new and I have a soft spot for new players.
MikeN1c3 11:37 pm
(11:37:40 PM): Wow thank you and I can still pay you the money I acually insist I pay you it
aku1974 11:38 pm
(11:38:37 PM): If you insist. You can just give me tower deed and small deed and I will transfer it over. If you feel the need to pay me another small deed, I'm not gonna argue with you lol.
MikeN1c3 11:39 pm
(11:39:22 PM): Okay and I will you another one
(11:39:34 PM): If your doing me a favor I want to return the favor
aku1974 11:41 pm
(11:41:01 PM): Alright let me know when you have that together. We can meet in a town and I'll gate over.
MikeN1c3 11:41 pm
(11:41:09 PM): Okay getting it all now
MikeN1c3 11:46 pm
(11:46:48 PM): Im at Skara Bank all is ready
aku1974 11:47 pm
(11:47:14 PM): Ok. My tower owner is named Ray Smuckles. He is on his way. Who are you?
aku1974 is offline 11:55 pm

IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send aku1974 a text message
MikeN1c3 12:01 am
(12:01:43 AM): Your offline but thanks man I appriciate that. I work really hard IRL and between my work and my 2 kids I don't get to play a lot. This server was my shot back at old UO and now you've ruined that for me. That was everything I had. Thanks =/

I think the fact that there is no house trading gump is an outrage. Trust other players? That obviously doesn't work. Now a month of my time has been wasted on a server I actually love and enjoy. And there is nothing a game moderator will do.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Goodbye this is just sad. Im sorry.

Post by Hicha »

miken1c3 wrote:I started off on this server about 10 days ago and have been farming like mad.
miken1c3 wrote:Now a month of my time has been wasted on a server I actually love and enjoy.

With that being said, there is a reason people constantly say to use reliable, confirmed brokers. Sorry your experience on UOSA has been shortsighted by this.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Always post on the forums deals that this large and use a broker.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Faust

Post by Faust »

You have just experienced a dose of life.

Live and learn from your mistakes.

Pick up the pieces and move on or jump ship if you can't handle it.

Not being a prick.. just stating the truth.
Last edited by Faust on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArteEtLabore14

Post by ArteEtLabore14 »

I'm sorry this happened to you, especially being a new player myself. But it seems foolish to have simply trusted approximately half a million gold pieces to someone's good nature. [$$$] has several trusted brokers as I understand it, whom you would be well advised to use in the future if you decide to stay. I've got <10k to my name, but if you need help getting back on your feet, regs, bandies, etc just let me know.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

ArteEtLabore14 wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, especially being a new player myself.
Your join date is Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am.... New player?
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

miken1c3

Post by miken1c3 »

ArteEtLabore14 wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, especially being a new player myself. But it seems foolish to have simply trusted approximately half a million gold pieces to someone's good nature. [$$$] has several trusted brokers as I understand it, whom you would be well advised to use in the future if you decide to stay. I've got <10k to my name, but if you need help getting back on your feet, regs, bandies, etc just let me know.

I appreciate it very much, but that wont be necessary. I actually had no clue about these brokers or about having to deal on forums. I came to this server out of a curious wim. I had not played UO since the release of AOS and when I thought about it I found this server that I gave a shot. I had given others a shot and none compared till UOSA. I love this server and enjoy playing it as I did the game I still have sitting in my desk drawer that's been collecting dust over the years. Call me stupid, foolish, whatever it may be. My fault his fault, its just heartbreaking to work that hard and not have anything be done about having it scammed off you. I had no idea of these brokers or that deals should be done over forums. I was a sucker that came here out of a days curiosity and got shot down. Sh*t happens and is as is, however I think perhaps I will let my memories of UO remain as just that.

miken1c3

Post by miken1c3 »

Karik Verlee wrote:
ArteEtLabore14 wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, especially being a new player myself.
I noticed that haha
Last edited by miken1c3 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

You shoulda used me as a broker bro
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

miken1c3

Post by miken1c3 »

son wrote:You shoulda used me as a broker bro

I did not know I needed a broker. But thank you very much =)

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

ArteEtLabore14 wrote:I'm sorry this happened to you, especially being a new player myself. But it seems foolish to have simply trusted approximately half a million gold pieces to someone's good nature. [$$$] has several trusted brokers as I understand it, whom you would be well advised to use in the future if you decide to stay. I've got <10k to my name, but if you need help getting back on your feet, regs, bandies, etc just let me know.
Not everyone in $$$ should be trusted, IMO. Go with Blackfoot when you need a broker.
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

ArteEtLabore14

Post by ArteEtLabore14 »

Karik Verlee wrote:
I joined then, made an account, make a character, and never played. I played on Angel Island, stopped entirely, and then started back up on here.

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Always use a broker, its important you use a broker with the $$$ guild title, NOT [$$

Too many fake wises, blackfoots, tabius' out there.

Make sure you deal with the right one.
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

effyou

Post by effyou »

If you need a house to use while you get back on your feet, I'm more than happy to co-own you to one of my vacant castles. Just shoot me a PM.
[23:07:28] <Telamon> I'll send you my easyuo script for house placing. What's your email?

Populus

Post by Populus »

Contact MatronDeWinter on IRC if you need a broker.
ImageImageImage
[cA]