Nostalgic again..

Topics related to Second Age
XaN

Nostalgic again..

Post by XaN »

I have been finding it more and more difficult to ignore its call. Dee de dee de dee de deeeeeeeee, deeeeee de dee de deeee de deeeeeee, deee deee deee, de de de, de de de de de de deeeeedeee. <- UO music hehe. the main theme... anyway.. I just wanted to let yas know. I do want to come back and this time when I do I am going to play an archer only style. It could be months from now, or years... my name will be as you see it here, hopefully it doesn't get copied.

By the way, even though I didn't really know anyone this is the place that gave me the most fun for my parry warrior. I missed you guys! lol. This archer thing is going to be tough, so I can't wait for the challenge. See yas hopefully soon!
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

checkmate

Re: Nostalgic again..

Post by checkmate »

Welcome back!
Related .. your stones ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHRhq8bc-58

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

so you're saying you might come back at some unknown time during the future? wb then.

ps. the name XaN is the latest fad on UOSA, i personally know of at least 12 other XaNs
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

mariYa

Post by mariYa »

months or years??

which means no exact date...

and not so sure if you really is coming back or not..

XaN

Post by XaN »

I was just letting you know that I would be back .... eventually. Need a new laptop first ;)

I never really leave this place... always come back at some point. Its still the best game going in my opinion.

..also, I will not be going with Archer apparently they are obsolete for PvP. I might try to work it in my template though. If XaN is taken, I have another but will not say it here. When I create him, I will tell you his name. Hope to see yas soon!

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

XaN wrote: Dee de dee de dee de deeeeeeeee, deeeeee de dee de deeee de deeeeeee, deee deee deee, de de de, de de de de de de deeeeedeee.
lol, this is the most terrible attempt at a rendition i have ever seen. that could seriously be anything haha.. im cracking up though

XaN

Post by XaN »

Awww, did you just see the funny side? lol