$$$ New Player Housing Service
Greetings fellow Second Ager's!
I am proud to announce the opening of the [$$$] Moonglow Estates New Player Housing Development on Verity Isle, otherwise known as Moonglow Island.
This service to the shard is provided free of charge by the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen, otherwise known as [$$$].
Here is how it works: If you are a new player, with no housing but looking to place a house of your own, then you qualify for Moonglow Estates.
- You will be made co-owner of the house. The houses are currently private, with a key ring with house key locked down on the steps. So no need to carry house keys around. Just unlock the door, walk through and shut, and re-lock. You can access the key on the step even while inside the house.
- You are free to friend whomever you like. Just remember that friends can access the key ring and the secure chest.
- An additional security feature of a table wall is also provided to help make your house as secure as possible. Remember though, always always detect hidden once you enter your house and have "I ban thee" on an easy macro!
- You must be actively working to place your own home. This includes training skills in order to earn gold. I won't be looking for status updates, but I will prompt you if it seems like you've been there an exceptionally long time.
- Once you've place a house of your own (being a co-owner doesn't restrict you from placing a house), let me know, and I'll remove your access to the house, as well as clear the friends list once you get moved out. Feel free to give me a shout if you need help gating items. We love to help!
- Update: All smalls now upgraded with looms and spinning wheels!!!!
- IF YOU GO INACTIVE or take a vacation - PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Otherwise I might think you have abandoned your house/stuff. So please keep in contact and if need be we can store your stuff temporarily while you take a break so I can keep active players in the houses.
IF YOUR ASSIGNED HOUSE GOES GREATLY WORN - I WILL CONSIDER YOU INACTIVE - YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CO-OWNERSHIP!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^ This is how we track who is active and who has left the shard and is no longer using the house. It takes almost 2 weeks for a house to go to Greatly Worn, so I figure by that time if you haven't opened the door - you must be dead or gone.
So with that, we're officially open. If you fit the above description, send me a PM and we'll get you moved in. If you know of a player that fits, please pass this along to them. I don't really intend to go hunting for tenants, just play landlord. Hopefully the community here can take advantage of this. These houses are first come, first serve, but I will keep a waiting list if demand warrants it.
MFCEO of [$$$]
I can also be contacted via IRC as "Brules" if I am logged into IRC. Forum PM's work well, but to actually coordinate - IRC is the best way to get it done.