Re: Newbie Treasure Hunting Service...

Post by GleepGlop »

Sadly I don't think the "newbie" who took your stuff is an actual new player

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Rose wrote:Move over Safir, UOSA has a new nice guy.

I like Charley.... He's nice.
I'm so nice, I'll let that one slide! ;)

Caliban

Post by Caliban »

Charley27 wrote:Well, stopping the newbie Tmap help for the time being - but still buying Tmaps.

I was taken for about 700k worth of stuff by a newbie that I was helping... I will post the information later in another Revenge type thread.
Still waiting to hear what happened...

Charley27
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Charley27 »

I was helping someone complete their level 5 Tmaps, when we got to the last one - he stole stuff from a chest that I thought I had secured... 2 CBDs, 3 small house deeds, crate of mid lvl rares/ rare sandals...
Characters name was God... I'm still gathering intell before and revenge is obtained.

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by elhorno »

Sounds like an opportunity crime so I would be surprised if "God" did anything to disguise his identity. How did he contact you for help with the tmaps? IRC handle?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I know 3 ppl with that name. Do you remember the exact name? As in; was it God, GOD, etc? Did he have a guild tag? Maybe it was the valiant individual who brought this upon his guild?
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Charley27
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Charley27 »

BUMP for good measure.

mr mahoney

Post by mr mahoney »

Charley27 wrote:I was helping someone complete their level 5 Tmaps, when we got to the last one - he stole stuff from a chest that I thought I had secured... 2 CBDs, 3 small house deeds, crate of mid lvl rares/ rare sandals...
Characters name was God... I'm still gathering intell before and revenge is obtained.
Sorry to hear

Charley27
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Charley27 »

mr mahoney wrote:
Charley27 wrote:I was helping someone complete their level 5 Tmaps, when we got to the last one - he stole stuff from a chest that I thought I had secured... 2 CBDs, 3 small house deeds, crate of mid lvl rares/ rare sandals...
Sorry to hear
No worries, it was a long time ago now. The guild's GM gave me a CBD and booted him from the guild... it was KA...

I bumped this just so that my reputation with Tmaps could be seen :) Getting tired of buying maps that aren't the level the seller's say that they are. Never had this problem so much in the past. 4 out of my 6 or 7 transactions have had wrong level maps since I came back :(

Dargos

Post by Dargos »

Charley has helped me out a good bit... he's paid a fair price for all of my maps, and he's helped me with how I should go about building my own treasure hunter. Thanks Charley!

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

Just traded some Tmaps for cash w/ Charley last night. He was super cool and honest througout. I will be doing more business when him when I get more and recommend you do the same.