UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Who plays?

Post by Budner »

4th year, play more now than ever.

Malheki

Post by Malheki »

I used to buy mares from you but people knew me as Maehix, now I just play my tamer and im on as much as I can be.
Last edited by Malheki on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Loathed wrote: I miss Storm, Demon Arkanis, Wylan (the original), Azteka (the original) Fruit Loops, Bomb, Roadkill, rj, Coffee, some of mYm members ;p. Syntax, some of +-, most of FS (chad and his bro weezy) , and many many more! These are just folks I've known over the years, some more recent than others. (sorry i didn't mention everyone i know, names evade me)
You rang? :D

I was bored this morning and thinking of playing UO again and stopped by, and what do I see? My old friend Loathed mentioning me! We definitely had some fun times, that's for sure. I miss those days.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Storm wrote:
Loathed wrote: I miss Storm, Demon Arkanis, Wylan (the original), Azteka (the original) Fruit Loops, Bomb, Roadkill, rj, Coffee, some of mYm members ;p. Syntax, some of +-, most of FS (chad and his bro weezy) , and many many more! These are just folks I've known over the years, some more recent than others. (sorry i didn't mention everyone i know, names evade me)
You rang? :D

I was bored this morning and thinking of playing UO again and stopped by, and what do I see? My old friend Loathed mentioning me! We definitely had some fun times, that's for sure. I miss those days.

haha, speak of the devil himself! :) Glad to see you poking around.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Stuck wrote:what is play? i only do serious business here.
likewise :D
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit