Topics related to Second Age
Nevermore

Re: UOSA Donation Discussion and Idea for Change

Post by Nevermore »

chumbucket wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:500$ donation should get one of the staff to come visit you with a old retro super nintendo and some co op games.
Or a bottle of tequila, a ball gag, and no regrets.

I will do either or both of these things.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

platypus

Post by platypus »

Derrick deserves alot more donations, but look at IPY 2. Log onto the game sometime and check out the vendors. About 99% of the rare items are from the donation shop. All of the high priced gear is from the donation shop. And guess how it started? The admin, Azeroth, adding a VERY limited donation shop that offered like 5 decorative items at first.

How about special access to a certain area for donators? Not like the post-T2A lands, but like CTF/tourney areas and whatnot so players can have their own impromptu CTF and pvp. I saw this done on a different shard I played on (Obsidian shard) and it worked pretty well for getting donations and was a win-win on all sides. I notice that is severely lacking here these days...there used to be CTF/tournies daily, so there was always something to do. And I don't think giving out 1 silver to the winner or whatever should even matter, you'd have to win 200 tournies to even get anything decent with the silver.

DONATIONS FOR PLAYER EVENT AREA ACCESS

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

No donations for any in game perks/items period. Slippery slope.

Donate because you like the shard, not because you want special treatment. NERDS.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

The only perk right now for donating monthly is an orange hued name in forum...which i believe would generate a little more money if the color could be chosen from a few custom colors =)

*Hits Nevermore over the head with a hint*

KublaiKhan
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by KublaiKhan »

chumbucket wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:500$ donation should get one of the staff to come visit you with a old retro super nintendo and some co op games.
Or a bottle of tequila, a ball gag, and no regrets.
Where do I sign up?