Thank You!

Topics related to Second Age
Isuldur

Re: Thank You!

Post by Isuldur »

Yeah derrick ROCKS! [e SALUTE Derrick! i bow to u!
I have never been lost...
But i will admit to being confused
for several weeks.

Elador

Post by Elador »

I want to thank the entire staff, but especially Derrick as I know that the vast majority of the expense of this undertaking is comming out of his pocket despite the donation page. I couldnt ask for a better UO experience. A Merry Christmas to all! (I'll have that card in the mail as soon as things calm down D) My only regret is that I didnt think of starting this thread first... hehehe

Wick

Post by Wick »

Merry Xmas everyone and thank you derrick for this shard... its been incredible watching the population go from 15-30 online to 300-400.. Great work.

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by weedsmoke »

yeah like my cousin above me said, its been a great ride. thanks for everything you do and the quickness you fix our problems in our virtual world.

i dropped you some xmas money. its not much at all but at least its something, and a small token of appreciation for what you do for us. thank you.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks guys. I'm humbled by this thread. It's a realy pleasure to have the support from the players that we do, and it really keeps me going.

Marcaeus

Post by Marcaeus »

I'm less than 2 weeks to this, but I'm really enjoying it, and glad there is an older, free UO server running. Great stuff. Thanks Derrick. :D

Akanigit
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Akanigit »

Yes thank you for giving me a way to pull my wow loving friends away from that terrible game and show them a real mmorpg. You and the staff are the best!

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

Yeah man your a great admin i love the shard. Merry christmas bro
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Maleficia

Post by Maleficia »

My account just hit 305 days, and it has been 305 days of pleasure. I love the shard, and feel. This is how it should have been. It's been evolving, but everytime in the right direction. Thanks staff and Derrick.

stygia

Post by stygia »

Bump for the truth. Thanks guys. I also want to thank all the staff. You guys are doing great.