New Player looking for an inexpensive house

Topics related to Second Age
deten

New Player looking for an inexpensive house

Post by deten »

Hey guys I just started a few days ago, I have about 8k, if anyone would be willing to work a deal out on a small house... or bigger if your feeling generous... would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Deten

Dirk Diggler

Re: New Player looking for an inexpensive house

Post by Dirk Diggler »

i dont mean to be rude.... but seriously, this is basically a begging thread for your first post.

Moriarti

Post by Moriarti »

if you want a house then work for the 40+k for one and by it. Don't ask for a handout.

deten

Post by deten »

when I played UO Gamers, many people were willing to sell old houses they didnt use much to new players.

I was hoping I would find similar people here. Especially since this community seems closer... uogamers seems a little more "whiney"

You dont need to reply if your not going to offer. Others may have had better luck then the two of you.

mxmx23

Post by mxmx23 »

A friend and I started here less than a week ago and already have a small house with zero handouts.

I'm willing to bet you can do the same by yourself in less than 2 weeks.

Instead of asking for a house, why not ask how you can make money as a new player to the server....

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

I can place a small house and have you guys live out of it, co-owned, for up to real life 45 days.

I have a keep and around 3 mil worth of stuff so I have no reason to rip you off / steal your 1000 gold and 500 bandages and 100 of each reagent.

Let me know if you are interested.

(This goes for anyone else that is new and starting)

I am going to make a guide on how to make money as a newbie, I will post the link soon.

Edit: Here is the link: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3773

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Jasper - You think you are such a good person just because your mommy tells you so? Come to Dagger Isle and feel my wrath!

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ash »

Me and a buddy of mine started up on this server not very long ago and got a small house in no time. Make a mule first and do some grunt work selling ingots, wood or what ever to make some money if you need to.

Dreadnaught

Post by Dreadnaught »

No offense, but gold is a lot easier on Uogamers shards, so its easier to cough up the $$ for a small house. To be honest though, if you go mining, and work at it hard, you could have a small house in 2 days.

Mjolnir

Post by Mjolnir »

deten wrote:when I played UO Gamers
there's your first mistake, scooter.

you ain't in fancyland no more cheshire cat. you got to kill newbies at the gy to get started just like the rest of us
dominos new recipe, any g00d? y/n?