Server Scheduled Events

Topics related to Second Age
alatar

Re: Server Scheduled Events

Post by alatar »

DrFaustus wrote:
Kefka wrote:
However, with the change, you may have to reduce the cost of some of the rewards.
I second that.
Not necessary. With the past crazy event schedule I see enough high-end turn-ins as it is..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

alatar wrote:
DrFaustus wrote:
Kefka wrote:
However, with the change, you may have to reduce the cost of some of the rewards.
I second that.
Not necessary. With the past crazy event schedule I see enough high-end turn-ins as it is..
What do you mean by that?

Quantity, or quality?
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

The lower amount of events has brought people out of hiding. I've noticed more people out doing other things then just showing up for events. People were spoiled with being able to find PvP by just showing up to a chain of events for a few hours, getting their fix then logging off. Now players have to go and look for action [which is how it was bc there were no events on osi]. They have to use regs and resources if they want to fight, and if they die, they need to farm for more ... which in the end brings more people out doing UO things instead of Event things.

Events are good to change things up here and there and give players some fun from time to time. They should be more about the fun factor than the reward though. Sure that is a really nice gesture too, but would everyone still be so event hungry if they didn't get any reward from winning? I doubt it ...

Point system shouldn't change if its going to be kept [which I'm sure it is] ...
Should be special for someone to get a higher end item from the trophy point system instead of a regular thing. People complained about neon hair people all over ... well you wouldn't want neon masks all over now would you? ... Make them hard to get.

mynameis

Post by mynameis »

Wintersleep wrote:Bottom line is, no matter what we do we will always have at least one person complain. Some things you may not like, while some other things may be aimed towards your liking.

We cannot make everyone happy.. But i swear we will try.

This is why I created this thread. Im up for tryin the new event schedule a couple of days, to see how I like it compared to the old event schedule. And maybe that is what we all should do, then we can start polling and finding answers to that never ending question of how to satisfy or pacify everybody on this shard.