No
57%

Total votes: 86

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Uncle Felix 2012

Post by GuardianKnight »

chumbucket wrote:A vote for Felix is a vote for fascism. Vote freedom, vote chumbama!
FTFY
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

son wrote:I actually asked to join on ba and you had a hernia.
You cant blaim the victim of medical ailments.

Except Carpel TUnnel, victims were askin for it
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

A thread like this pretty much guarantees you'll never get on the staff team..

That being said, I voted yes. :wink:
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

son wrote:I love this shard, its amazing. I miss everyone.
son wrote:This is quite a feat given our amazing community of trolls and assholes :)
Out of context, but I think this is funny.

All of this leads me to the certain conclusion that we should start a Brittanian Reality Show called "UOSA GM Idol" and let the fans vote each week.

Either that, or we force Chumbucket to become a co-GM with Felix, buddy-cop-movie style, such that they both have to agree unanimously on every decision they make.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I honestly did not think it would be this close
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

rwuser

Post by rwuser »

I think if people hadn't responded to the thread with their own reasons or technicalities it would of been very much like the initial impression (75% yes/ 25% no).

Once people start collectively connecting minds on a topic they generally end up trying to destroy that thing.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Fefe i still love you bro, but GM, "You're definitely out of your element" Now if you make a poll on Felix returns as a player in 2012, You'd have my vote for sure..... much love cap....
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

rwuser

Post by rwuser »

I think Felix has grown beyond being just "a player" and is looking for a place to fill.

It is true, he is maybe a little out of his element; but maybe at the same time it shows a lack of place for people like him; truely a treasure of UOSA!

Calador

Post by Calador »

As another NKOTB to this server I won't vote as I don't know son as an individual. My gut feeling is that GM elections wouldn't or shouldn't be a public affair anyway so if pushed I would have to say no. I like the steady hand Derrick and Co have currently and I wouldn't want that to change.

I like the way Chumbucket piggybacked this thread however. +1 for opportunism and charisma.
'Calador fell instantly to an onslaught of halberd and energy bolts from fully grown, nude men who spoke as children and wore masks crafted from the heads of deer.'

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

no. play uo or gtfo.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

kill drizitz wrote:no. play uo or gtfo.
My entire career here I never figured out who you were in game?
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

i can imagine felix on his GM char running from cotd to del bulls at 4am
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

son wrote:
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

You know, you don't have to 'play' here to be a benefit to the shard. Put in some time developing some events to run as a player. I'm sure you'll find just as much support, if not moreso, for such an endeavor. With the new Seer on the shard, it's not a far stretch to guess that someone with your experience here and his flare for RP and ability to make things happen to spice it up, could come up with some really positive things on this shard.

Or, if security is your only concern, all you can do is sleuthing for dirt on people. snore

It just seems like you care a whole lot about this place, don't have the time/desire to really get into the game, but want to have a positive impact here. I say do it, but do it in a way that is fun for players. Not just being a cop in the background.

/two more cents
Est Sularus oth Mithas

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Blaise wrote:
son wrote:
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

You know, you don't have to 'play' here to be a benefit to the shard. Put in some time developing some events to run as a player. I'm sure you'll find just as much support, if not moreso, for such an endeavor. With the new Seer on the shard, it's not a far stretch to guess that someone with your experience here and his flare for RP and ability to make things happen to spice it up, could come up with some really positive things on this shard.

Or, if security is your only concern, all you can do is sleuthing for dirt on people. snore

It just seems like you care a whole lot about this place, don't have the time/desire to really get into the game, but want to have a positive impact here. I say do it, but do it in a way that is fun for players. Not just being a cop in the background.

/two more cents
Every nerd and their mother knows who I was in game. Of course I am now a forum hero since I quit a year ago. So I am not sure why you would say this. The Drizt nerd has been forum warrioring for years and I still have no idea who he is in game.

My niche would have been cutting back on cheating, not running events. I would need gm client for maximum spyage. But alas it looks like a moot point.

I still say ChoppaX should have all his stuff trash barreled.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Yeah, still no idea man. I started in February of last year and would only be guessing at character names. Doesn't really matter much to me considering you don't play.
I get that security is your bag, but wanted to attempt to encourage you to get involved in some form of in-game positive interaction, if not just playing with us.
Est Sularus oth Mithas