List of Guilds by Age

Topics related to Second Age
WarmApplepie

Re: List of Guilds by Age

Post by WarmApplepie »

Please update. Ur missing a very important one....
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

That's badass. Can relive shard history a bit by recalling the rise and decline of certain guilds.

I had forgotten what I called /b/
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

DiX hands down best guild name acronym combo.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

My old guiild #50 woot woot!
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

GG was an old guildstone I had, #101, was probably formed in late 2010. I'm surprised it's relatively high in the list given it was made more than 3 years after the shard started.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

WarmApplepie wrote:Please update. Ur missing a very important one....
^

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

farnk wrote:i wonder where -F- would be listed had we not changed the guild to mYm. or if it's still the same spot. interesting though, thanks elky ;]
I think it would still be in the same spot. My guild was called Alienz Exist when I first started and still hold the number 2 spot with Digital Empire.

EDIT: I also remember Kingdom of Ascolon being Trinsic Honor Guards (THG) before the K^A, so I think changing names doesnt loose the spot.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

kill drizitz wrote:
farnk wrote:i wonder where -F- would be listed had we not changed the guild to mYm. or if it's still the same spot. interesting though, thanks elky ;]
I think it would still be in the same spot. My guild was called Alienz Exist when I first started and still hold the number 2 spot with Digital Empire.

EDIT: I also remember Kingdom of Ascolon being Trinsic Honor Guards (THG) before the K^A, so I think changing names doesnt loose the spot.
Name changes should not impact the placement, the list is based on the Guild's ID (to my knowledge). A guild ID is unique to the specific stone itself, not the name linked to the stone.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Boomland Jenkins wrote: Name changes should not impact the placement, the list is based on the Guild's ID (to my knowledge). A guild ID is unique to the specific stone itself, not the name linked to the stone.
This is correct. I compiled this list by taking the my.uosa guilds page and having it list every guild. I then stripped the names, abbreviations and guild IDs from the HTML source (the link to the specific guild's page contains the guild ID). I dropped the results into excel and sorted by ID.

If anyone would like to update the list, that's how you do it! I might update it when I have a spare 10 minutes I don't care about wasting :)

EDIT: I found some minutes I don't care about wasting, OP is updated.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Age is one thing....stones attached to a house is another......thanks for the update.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Uoh still alive, fulfilling its purpose.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Private rare collectors with public houses. Telamon had a museum too.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

everyone else is an asshole that throws their crap in your face like they are special. They all tend to get banned eventually.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

#3 suckas
-cr3w-

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Wow #12 on here.......had a lot of fun on this shard. Going through the guild list I can't believe how many people came and went on this shard...........
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'