Other: If you choose other, tell us in the comments
11%

Total votes: 44

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The best uniques/server births?

Post by Elk Eater »

GuardianKnight wrote:I was there at that idoc and was waiting on a giant pentagram to hit the ground. It honestly never hit the ground. That is why I assumed it was a deed item. I think a big giant puddle of blood would have been noticeable, but it simply wasn't there.
Could have been picked up as soon as it dropped?
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Elk Eater wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:I was there at that idoc and was waiting on a giant pentagram to hit the ground. It honestly never hit the ground. That is why I assumed it was a deed item. I think a big giant puddle of blood would have been noticeable, but it simply wasn't there.
Could have been picked up as soon as it dropped?
I thought that maybe I would atleast see a glimpse of an item shuffling around. Kind of like you see people moving things from chest to chest and you see a tiny glimps of items moving back and forth.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Dude, if you saw everything that moved at that IDOC, you are amazing. I didn't see shit....couple with the fact my client lagged for a sec and when it came back everything was gone. My scav did manage to get a couple of things, but other than that...it was impossible to see.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Unknown Unknown
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Unknown Unknown »

Pirul wrote:Dude, if you saw everything that moved at that IDOC, you are amazing. I didn't see shit....couple with the fact my client lagged for a sec and when it came back everything was gone. My scav did manage to get a couple of things, but other than that...it was impossible to see.

the pentagram was at the tower that fell in UoH town, not alot of stuff at that one

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

How the hell did I miss that one?!?!?
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Bee

Post by Bee »

Sucks to know that you missed out on one of the best items in the game doesn't it?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bee wrote:Sucks to know that you missed out on one of the best items in the game doesn't it?
There is a bucs den bath vat in a UOH keep that says different.
Attachments
GuardianKnight_12-3_13.28.jpg
GuardianKnight_12-3_13.28.jpg (143.89 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Mostly just happy to hear the UOH folks actually bathe.

Bee

Post by Bee »

GuardianKnight wrote:
Bee wrote:Sucks to know that you missed out on one of the best items in the game doesn't it?

I said " one of the best" not thee best!

Nice bath tub- it's a shame you wound up with the uoh shit... All that should have fell- not given to you so you can prance around like you did something special.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Bee wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:

I said " one of the best" not thee best!

Nice bath tub- it's a shame you wound up with the uoh shit... All that should have fell- not given to you so you can prance around like you did something special.
The blows are now low.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I am and have been the most active UOH member since even before blackfoot quit. I imagine blackfoot would have handed it to me if he hadn't known sebben for so much longer.

This is a friendly thread and I was being innocently facetious.

PS: A good chunk of the museum had already been mine in the first place, due to loan. You came off as a seriously spiteful child in your response and I will accept your apology when you choose to give it. Until then, All I can see you as is a unneeded negative influence. You might be used to dealing with trash talk dwellers here, but I am not a card carrying member. Keep that in mind when you adress me. The things you do now will come back to you as you stay on this server. Don't take me or anyone else here lightly.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Budner wrote:Mostly just happy to hear the UOH folks actually bathe.
Think that's soap in that big trammel bowl?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

The blood pentragram didn't drop as a whole pentagram, it was just the middle lock downable piece, im sure it was EZUO'd or scavenged/lift macroed up before it hit the ground, i was there as well and never saw it, but as with most idocs with alot of people there, you dont actually see the item drop before it is looted, or before someone even walks, it is picked up as soon as the house drops. Alot of people use lift macros and ezuo type 3rd party programs to pick things up every 1/10 of a second.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

I was also wanting to ask everyone what they thought was the best "non claimed" item, including the ones that decayed at cavewights idoc such as the ankh, the coffin, etc.

I am looking to spend 1000 silver for a unique, but it has to be the perfect item to be worth 20 million gold to me so I am looking for suggestions.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Dyne wrote:I was also wanting to ask everyone what they thought was the best "non claimed" item, including the ones that decayed at cavewights idoc such as the ankh, the coffin, etc.

I am looking to spend 1000 silver for a unique, but it has to be the perfect item to be worth 20 million gold to me so I am looking for suggestions.
I always had the idea for a deedable wall. It would be like the castle walls you used to see in KA town with an arch door.

Wouldn't that be a fantastic house addon?