HOUSE LOOTED BY MILLER

Topics related to Second Age
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: HOUSE LOOTED BY MILLER

Post by chumbucket »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote:
sircharlestha3rd wrote:OK.....was in the process of restocking the house with fresh regs and potion kegs.

I detect hidden........chumbucket is standing by my trash barrel and my house is looted again.........

My hats off to you thieves and I need to work on better security.

Chum you should have waited till I stocked the house up fully before striking my security will be impenetrable from here on out.

Well played.

Cheers!
Chumbucket is such a good theif he does not even have to log in to steal someones stuff I guess. lol
Some times I amaze myself.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

chumbucket wrote:
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:
sircharlestha3rd wrote:OK.....was in the process of restocking the house with fresh regs and potion kegs.

I detect hidden........chumbucket is standing by my trash barrel and my house is looted again.........

Chum you should have waited till I stocked the house up fully before striking my security will be impenetrable from here on out.

Well played.

Cheers!
Chumbucket is such a good theif he does not even have to log in to steal someones stuff I guess. lol
When I joined cA years ago Chum told me I was not allowed to take credit for anything I do in the game or in life all the credit goes to him he told me. I think I have honored that well. Im even having a child now so congrat I guess Chum.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:

Well played.

Cheers!
When I joined cA years ago Chum told me I was not allowed to take credit for anything I do in the game or in life all the credit goes to him he told me. I think I have honored that well. Im even having a child now so congrat I guess Chum.
Name the child Chumbucket.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

azheman wrote:Name the child Chumbucket.
I second this recommendation. Indeed, name it 'chumbucket' or you're out of the guild!

Populus

Post by Populus »

azheman wrote:Name the child Chumbucket.
As Miller's virtual one true love I third this suggestion.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote:cA always win
Somehow... someway... still true in 2014.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.