Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A - Sat Jan 3

Topics related to Second Age
Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A - Sat Jan 3

Post by Elk Eater »

Fellow UOSAsians,

Vintirex and I will in the very near future be running a live UOSA themed podcast. Our first episode's feature guest will be Game Master Boomland Jenkins who will be joining us for a Q&A session.

We're hoping that the community would like to participate in this, so we're soliciting from you, our fellow players, questions for the Q&A!

If you have any questions you'd like us to throw at BLJ post them below. Posting doesn't guarantee we will use the question, but we'll try to work in as many appropriate questions as we can.

Thanks!
EE

UPDATE:

We are scheduled for our first live show Saturday, January 3 2015 at 7pm Eastern!
Last edited by Elk Eater on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Capitalist

Re: Podcast / Boomland Jenkins Q&A

Post by Capitalist »

Aside from checking for people afk macroing, who are the top 3 players that you follow around in-game?

If we were stuck on an island and I happened to have some doll hairs lying around, could we be friends?

Who is your favorite musician, band and rapper?

Are you king of the burbs, ghetto revival?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Last game I played had live podcasts once a month to inform players what staff was working on, asking for ideas from players, talked about upcoming changes to expect etc etc

It was a major hit, and by the 3rd month a huge % of players tuned in. Great idea TG.

WAP
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

I would like to know if there will be any different pvp style tourneys other than the 5-team elimination this sunday,1v1,2v2,etc..

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

What is the origin of the name Boomland Jenkins?

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Was it hard for you to let go of the Roadkill Library, and did you ever regret doing so? Did you ever try to poll for it to become a grandfathered location?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Would staff ever consider implementing other player statistics like lifetime mob kills, gold obtained, hours of use of the begging skill used etc.

What do you think of the idea of getting town invasions going maybe once a month atleast consistently?

Have you've been back to see the state of Lake Superior in somewhat recent years?

If i acquired justice island could my silver reward/add on be a tombstone etched: "Roadkill was here"

Did you bless that gf mask yourself or did you buy dem pixels with your gold pieces?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Some good questions in here, keep 'em coming!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Our guild (GT) is pretty much growing by the day. When do we get town add ons. Including ACE changed to WAPs DoJo.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Downs

Post by Downs »

When will you be releasing Maahes from the cellar he's locked in?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Bixby Legbone wrote:What is the origin of the name Boomland Jenkins?
Joshua Lee

montier

Post by montier »

Where did the name Elk Eater come from?

Should noobs be protected when they first start, not by mechanics, but by the community? should we as a whole embrace helping noobs? Or are they just there for us to pwn and grief?

How do you decide who to grief?

I haven't had anyone who was really a bastard to me in game. Am I lucky? or are the people who complain really just whiny ninnies?

montier

Post by montier »

Why do you play this damn game?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

montier wrote:Where did the name Elk Eater come from?

Should noobs be protected when they first start, not by mechanics, but by the community? should we as a whole embrace helping noobs? Or are they just there for us to pwn and grief?

How do you decide who to grief?

I haven't had anyone who was really a bastard to me in game. Am I lucky? or are the people who complain really just whiny ninnies?
Boomland Jenkins is the GM of whom we will be asking the questions, are these for him or for me?

We will have a vet spotlight segment in the podcast, I believe Fwerp is our first guest. Id be glad to answer any questions directed at me as well, but thats probably for another thread! :)