Has anyone ever just played, no macroing

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Has anyone ever just played, no macroing

Post by Taboo »

Elk Eater wrote:Every time you doubt me you look dumber.

If you could stop trying to imitate vega, that would be great.

Its awesome having your own personality.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He knows because he was holding your arm and channeling my pain to you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Every time you try to insult me you look dumber.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Heh, my favorite thing Taboo does is try to guess someone's entire personality based on a single sentence. He always nails it and never looks like a complete jackass.

Vega, stop trying to act like Vega, bro. Because everyone on the internet who tells Taboo he's an idiot is just imitating one dude and clearly doesn't have a valid or original opinion.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Malaikat wrote:Heh, my favorite thing Taboo does is try to guess someone's entire personality based on a single sentence. He always nails it and never looks like a complete jackass.

Vega, stop trying to act like Vega, bro. Because everyone on the internet who tells Taboo he's an idiot is just imitating one dude and clearly doesn't have a valid or original opinion.

pff yeah right :lol:

in this case its like copy/paste and you know it.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Taboo wrote:
Malaikat wrote:Heh, my favorite thing Taboo does is try to guess someone's entire personality based on a single sentence. He always nails it and never looks like a complete jackass.

pff yeah right :lol:

in this case its like copy/paste and you know it.
Look. Oh boy. Look, I don't know how to tell you this. But. If everyone you encounter treats you same exact way...maybe it's your problem.

Elk, Vega, and myself are nothing alike. We each have distinctly different styles, mannerisms, and opinions. Our only similarity in this issue is that we recognize that it's extremely easy to get a rise out of you. And so we enjoy trolling you.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Plus Malaikat is a waffle guy, Vega's a pancake guy, and I'm a french toast guy.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Elk Eater wrote:Plus Malaikat is a waffle guy, Vega's a pancake guy, and I'm a french toast guy.
all three are mountain dew distilleries into piss and carry a vague smell of maple syrup at inappropriate times of the day.

its like 3 pine trees pretending to have different needles.

ugh, next thread.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Taboo wrote:
Elk Eater wrote:Plus Malaikat is a waffle guy, Vega's a pancake guy, and I'm a french toast guy.
all three are mountain dew distilleries into piss and carry a vague smell of maple syrup at inappropriate times of the day.

ugh, next thread.
You must be a super thin pancake sorta guy cuz you give everyone the crepes.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Elk Eater wrote:
Taboo wrote:

ugh, next thread.
You must be a super thin pancake sorta guy cuz you give everyone the crepes.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pro

Post by Pro »

Pretty sure someone GM'd blacksmith manually a few years ago. If you forum search you can get specifics but I think it took him about 3-4 months (Not played time)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I still prefer manual. I hate counting on some automated fiddle faddle to do the work of men.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson