well...

Topics related to Second Age
YewFriends

Re: well...

Post by YewFriends »

versair wrote:Last thing I'll comment on. The whole situation with Cavewright.
I consider it to be a terrible situation:

One "friend" cheats me out of 4mill promised gold

The other "friend" lies and doesnt even say thank you for saving his last house and valuable in game.

These things are a shame and should not be tolerated but sadly will be in this game, its just one thing we need to live with =-/

Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

YewFriends wrote:
versair wrote:Last thing I'll comment on. The whole situation with Cavewright.
I consider it to be a terrible situation:

One "friend" cheats me out of 4mill promised gold

The other "friend" lies and doesnt even say thank you for saving his last house and valuable in game.

These things are a shame and should not be tolerated but sadly will be in this game, its just one thing we need to live with =-/

Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

You're a piece of shit Cave. You scammed 2 of your 'friends' and then don't even have the balls to admit to it.

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Kryptonical wrote:You're a piece of shit Cave. You scammed 2 of your 'friends' and then don't even have the balls to admit to it.
You lied to me, you didnt even thank me for saving everything you had in UO, now your mad you got what you deserve.

Orni lied about paying me 4mill 2-3days before he also got what he deserved.

Dont lie and pretend to be my friend.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

WOW this guy is fucking unbelievable. First off has no balls to admit what hes done, then suddenly grows a pair and offers to sell it back to me?!
Screenshot_051116_012039_PM.jpg
Screenshot_051116_012039_PM.jpg (19.54 KiB) Viewed 3707 times
FUCK YOU CAVE

Now that Anarcho has banned me from IRC cave starts pm'ing me...and hes the one claiming that I'm harassing him?!

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Kryptonical wrote:FUCK YOU CAVE
Isnt this the spam your spamming in other threads? Cant you just leave me alone? You lied, got justice for it. The end.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Obviously a fake screenshot, cave would never make deals for rl cash.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

versair wrote:
Last thing I'll comment on. The whole situation with Cavewright. That right there is my point. someone who engages in activites like that, and enjoys scamming others, and making people upset, for their own enjoyment, is just sad. Some people need to take a serious look at themselves and realize that their joy that is derived from others pain is just plain sick. And that's coming from a united states marine. I've seen and done some messed up stuff. but i did not enjoy it. and none of it was by my choosing. Open up your eyes.
Taking a step back here... did you just compare your military service (thank you) to Ultima Online players causing some grief?!

May Vega thunder hally your poor soul.

Jalopy

Post by Jalopy »

Did you know Cave had 39 CBD (Clothing Bless deeds)...

39!

That's amazing.

39!

versair

Post by versair »

I would appreciate the situation cave and others brought upon themselves...keep it to PMs. not in this thread.

Actually, this thread is close to not needing to be open. everything has been said that needs to be said. Getting close to requesting it to be locked.....

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

versair wrote:I would appreciate the situation cave and others brought upon themselves...keep it to PMs. not in this thread.

Actually, this thread is close to not needing to be open. everything has been said that needs to be said. Getting close to requesting it to be locked.....
Threads tend to only be locked if they are too insulting to staff. Otherwise they get deleted or moved to trash talk.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Not always.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org