rez gates or healer ?

Topics related to Second Age
ripbumbc

rez gates or healer ?

Post by ripbumbc »

i was wondering why there are no rez gates outside dungeons and whit deongeons with more then one level i hope would have a rez gate on each level

if not why not put one outside brit graveyard and on each level of covetous because there used by new players by the time they get to a healer and back to there corpes on any level of covetous there bodies are gone also new players use these locations to train but would be nice if they werent losing there shit evertime they die cause there no healer or rez gate with in 5-10 min of there body each level of covetous should have a rez gate because it used by newbies?

well those are my toughts

thank-you

Kenrick

Re: rez gates or healer ?

Post by Kenrick »

What the hell is a rez gate?
how does I bought horse?

ripbumbc

Post by ripbumbc »

Kenrick wrote:What the hell is a rez gate?
resurrection gate walk on too it u res up

JimDrizzle

Post by JimDrizzle »

I highly doubt those existed in t2a. And that sounds like a Trammel idea. It's supposed to be hard to get to your body.

ripbumbc

Post by ripbumbc »

JimDrizzle wrote:I highly doubt those existed in t2a. And that sounds like a Trammel idea. It's supposed to be hard to get to your body.
just saying when ur in a lv 3 dungeon and take 5-10min to get to healer then have to make u way back to body through the creatures without armor or anything kind of sucks when u get there and body is gone........when ur a new player with out the resources to beable to kkep losing stuff we had to take hours to get the stuff we had just saying covetous it has newbie creatures and get place for young player to gain skills and it has three levels so would be nice to have a healer here and there?

Squealer

Post by Squealer »

if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

the whole thing that makes t2a good. is its dynamic, not convenient.

alatar

Post by alatar »

yea there are definatly no rez gates here..

Kenrick

Post by Kenrick »

Squealer wrote:if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
how does I bought horse?

ripbumbc

Post by ripbumbc »

well this total sucks ass i die agian by the time i get back to my body it gone healers now where to be found and str regain it fucken slow as ass there needs to be healer outside dungeons and on each lv i think .........................................................not everyone hunt in groups i'm a solo player and hate that u can get ahead if u are solo

i dont know how much more i can take

and plz dont be rude this is my opinion and i just asking for staff to look in to this not for other players to attack me in thread

alatar

Post by alatar »

Maybe you shouldn't be hunting in an area where you obviously aren't ready for yet.

JimDrizzle

Post by JimDrizzle »

There is no rudeness. There were not healers in t2a on each level. I'm a solo player too and I've had no problems. You've just gotta try not to die or use the help option, or recall out alot so you dont lose much if you do die. Figure out ways to go around it. It really shouldnt be so hard.

Kenrick

Post by Kenrick »

I think the reason people aren't being very sympathetic is because you're asking for something that simply will not and cannot be allowed on this server. T2A was, while not the hardest of hard-core UO eras, still quite challenging and un-carebear-ish. You go in to a dungeon, especially alone, you better goddamn well know what you're getting yourself into and be ready to face the consequences. No magic rez-fairy is going to be at your beck and call.
how does I bought horse?

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

Double client helps alot...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

join a guild. Just because you like solo play doesn't mean you can't have friends here. You can solo all you want, if you die, ask for help. Otherwise you're asking for something to be changed based on your personal play style, which, in general, is not the norm at all.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

I played solo and had a castle in less than 2 weeks. Quit your crying already.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.