It's the end of the year and UOSA gets one truth from me.

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

It's the end of the year and UOSA gets one truth from me.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Last edited by GuardianKnight on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: It's the end of the year and UOSA gets one truth from me

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

GuardianKnight wrote:My father recently died and he was the only reason I stopped being a basement dwelling close-in. The last 6 years were the best of my life. Now that there's an unfillable hole in my life again, I'll let people know something true.

My UOSA truth: I used this game as a platform to escape what was a very poor reality. My family was falling apart, amidst horrible rage from both my mother and father, my brother was becoming a thug, and I had no outlet for anything. It took years to fill the holes that social anxiety created. I was good to people because I didn't know how to be anything else.

I played this game since 2009. I played it at home, on vacation, sometimes even at work. This was my only escape.

My main purpose here was to try and be the best version of myself while also not taking crap from anyone. I wanted people to feel like they could trust someone and get what they wanted (if only if they dropped the walls chumbucket or matron made them put up).

GK out
I have never met you in-game.

For many reasons, I am glad of your candour: many people have found solace in the facility to live an 'alternate persona' in any role-playing game.

I do have to say, chum and Matron are gone: are you tormenting yourself, I-G, needlessly?

Back to my purpose, and yours, I want you to pay very-especial attention to this,

very-especial attention,

YOU are the only YOU that exists; YOU are the only YOU that has ever existed; YOU are the only YOU that will ever exist.

Those axioms all live apart from any temporaneous, mmo-whatever, bullshit.

I can not claim to have survived the hurts you have: I have survived my own. I am not glad to hear that you are unhappy, but I am glad to hear that you possess compassion, resilience and defiance.

So, haha, GK, are you actually going to return in-character?

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.