Pro in IRC suggesting EASYUO to players, just a reminder!

Topics related to Second Age
Kefka

Pro in IRC suggesting EASYUO to players, just a reminder!

Post by Kefka »

<pro> u can get easyuo ones as well
<pro> when theres an event itll read ur profile and make a bell sound
Just a reminder to everyone, EasyUO is an ILLEGAL program on this shard, and if you are found to be using it, you will be banned.

Banned.

--Kefka

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pro in IRC suggesting EASYUO to players, just a reminder!

Post by DrFaustus »

Oh snap!
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Why even create a thread like this? Some people might not evenknow easyuo exists, and now they do....

bigcheez

Post by bigcheez »

i dont understand your logic about how razor is greater than easyuo.

the staff knows the features of razor and can even limit them.

easyuo you cant.

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

If easy UO was allowed, pvp would be epic trash. Have some of you gone onto the website forums and seen the pvp scripts? Auto healing guildies and perfect syncs from party chat.. would be sad.

Example. 1 person is the party caller. On your EB cast, Party chat shows message "Drop". The 2nd player with a script running while having explosion up detects the party word "drop" and casts Explosion on last target then casts EB on last target. Thus having a 0.01 second gap in syncs = death.

Another example, Having a 3v3, 1 being a Healer and 2 people are pvpers. Both pvpers run a script "once HP drops under 65 Party message "Heal". The healer who has a G heal up, will auto detect the party call and auto heals target, ruining a sync from the other team if 1 other person follows up on a heal after the Heal bot heals the first bite of damage. This is also effective in 2v2, Since 1 will be the healer and the other will prep Weaken, disrupt a EB and then cast G heal or mini.

things like this will ruin pvp, Razor cannot do this. Any other questions? didnt think so :)
-D- Dreadlord XII

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

UnknownLord wrote: Example. 1 person is the party caller. On your EB cast, Party chat shows message "Drop". The 2nd player with a script running while having explosion up detects the party word "drop" and casts Explosion on last target then casts EB on last target. Thus having a 0.01 second gap in syncs = death.
I can do this with razor
UnknownLord wrote: Another example, Having a 3v3, 1 being a Healer and 2 people are pvpers. Both pvpers run a script "once HP drops under 65 Party message "Heal". The healer who has a G heal up, will auto detect the party call and auto heals target, ruining a sync from the other team if 1 other person follows up on a heal after the Heal bot heals the first bite of damage.
I can do this with razor
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Pro

Post by Pro »

that's taken out of context i was commenting on whatever choppa uses in Irc to alert him of events.

We do take rpvs of when we fight so it's pretty obvious we don't use easyuo.

Also I never suggested it i just informed people it was there a player called Cobez had one on defiance and it sort of reminded me of that.

Tronica

Post by Tronica »

RoadKill wrote:
UnknownLord wrote: Example. 1 person is the party caller. On your EB cast, Party chat shows message "Drop". The 2nd player with a script running while having explosion up detects the party word "drop" and casts Explosion on last target then casts EB on last target. Thus having a 0.01 second gap in syncs = death.
I can do this with razor

You
RoadKill wrote:
You can party synch with razor?

Michael Malloy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Michael Malloy »

If I'm not mistaken, guild chat is considered a system message. Not party chat, though. Or maybe its the other way around.

Pro

Post by Pro »

probably using system messages or something.

Colisseus

Post by Colisseus »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Why even create a thread like this? Some people might not evenknow easyuo exists, and now they do....

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

rofl

i honestly can not see derrick having a problem with someone using easy uo for this reason.

Tronica

Post by Tronica »

i wanna know how roadkill is able to set up party sycnhs with razor.

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

RoadKill wrote:
I can do this with razor
UnknownLord wrote: Another example, Having a 3v3, 1 being a Healer and 2 people are pvpers. Both pvpers run a script "once HP drops under 65 Party message "Heal". The healer who has a G heal up, will auto detect the party call and auto heals target, ruining a sync from the other team if 1 other person follows up on a heal after the Heal bot heals the first bite of damage.
I can do this with razor
I highly doubt it. Since razor cannot work with other players hp, Only yours.

Also razor does not work with party. it DOES work with [g chat, but it will not work in the way you wish to use it. The closest thing you can do is [load explosion, [g 2 1 drop - Cast eb, and guildies droping at the same time. This is worse than vent.. lol.

Again, easy UO can detect making a perfect sync without doing much.
-D- Dreadlord XII

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I highly doubt it. Since razor cannot work with other players hp, Only yours.
What? The other players run a script that [g's a thing like "Name" heal, and the healer script picks up the sysmessage and uses the IF conditionals to determine who needs healed then targets a pre-targeted absolute target.