Great server, Terrible balance.

Topics related to Second Age
Zigo-U-

Re: Great server, Terrible balance.

Post by Zigo-U- »

Don't get me wrong I really don't mean disrespect to what Derrik is doing here, we like it here, but thats just how we feel.

I wouldn't spend the time trying to research facts about a game thats ten years old, or any video game for that matter, and we really don't care if it changes or not. We will still bring a high level of competition no matter what rule set of UO we are playing, we just don't think this pvp system links up with the t2a pvp experience we all had.

On a side note, however, pvp aside this server is a very good representation of the t2a era.

revoke

Post by revoke »

I've always wondered: if someone brought proof that there was a bug in t2a that let people insta-kill others, would it be implemented here to meet the "era accuracy" standards? And if it wasn't, who'd actually decide that? If it was the players themselves, would it be fair to accept this inaccuracy over some of the other topics people complain about (magic dmg in towns, stealing, etc.?)

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

most era accurate bugs are actualyl programmed back in, unless they provide a serious advantage in gameplay for one player over another
i fine example of this is teleporting while hidden and the ll room line of sight problems
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

Zigo-U- wrote:Unfortunatly this server is a polar opposite of that.
This is laughable. In OSI T2A role-players and noobs outnumbered everyone else by leaps and bounds. This server is very friendly to PvPers with respect to accuracy.