Hello again...

Topics related to Second Age
Axel231

Hello again...

Post by Axel231 »

Hopefully most of you dont remember me :) ...

Looking for a good guild / pvp wise, must use some type of voice communication.

Im looking to join a guild because i do not want to learn how to 1v1 on the shard.

I like to think im a good pvper, you could do some trial runs or whatever.

fighting out numbered with a few guildies and randoms vs a zerg :
http://uomovies.com/download.pl?id=2965

fighting 2v1 :
http://uomovies.com/download.pl?id=2949

1v1 tourney 1st place :
http://uomovies.com/download.pl?id=3006

few group tourney trophies :

tl;dr looking for a good guild that uses vent that only pvps and doesnt take it too seriously.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hello again...

Post by Caswallon »

Dont tell me you quit Divinity axel? I dont beleive it. Cadoras btw :wink:.
?

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

divinity should give us there player base alrdy its clearly failed.

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

havnt quit, i just try secondage out about once every 1-2 months. And i normally just try solo / 1v1 when i go to SA which i really do not enjoy, and i heard field pvp was pretty good around 4 deep.

so here i am :)

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

im already set up here etc etc, i played before most people here.

Nickm690

Post by Nickm690 »

omg do something with that sig

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

i like how big it is

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

go join kylock, i heard he needs 6+ to win vs somone lol.
-D- Dreadlord XII

aXe

Post by aXe »

dude your sig is fucking garbage make it smaller holy fuck.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Faust

Post by Faust »

You know Divinity is in dire straights when axel officially begins playing here. My prediction on the demise of Divinity before it even opened is being fulfilled. It looks like the collapse of IPY, DFI, and DIV was prophesized by me after all. Those that continue to try making these fake Pre:UOR shards claiming to be based on the era will always follow the same path. It still must be a giant coincidence that the only large Pre:UOR shard that is left to play that had an average of 10 clients from start up is a server that is based on replicating the era, eh.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Nickm690 wrote:omg do something with that sig

QFT
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Divinity has alot of good things going for it i feel, some cool custom spawns, the UO:R housing[i love small towers & log cabins & stone workshops], alot of cool rares available and some cool people. Problem is its too PvP centric, at the expense of everything else, to such an extent there is nothing to do after 1 month other than PvP as skill gain & gold is too easily achieved. Added to that, the fact it has no clear direction, the admins try something, half the shard leaves, then 6 months later they realise it was a shitty idea and head off on some other random tangent that everyone knows wont work, but they SWEAR this time it will save UOG:D, does nothing to help.

If they actually stopped obsessing over shit that dont matter, and just went for a T2.5A era it could be good, but i have no faith in the staffs ability to pick a direction and stick to it.
?

Faust

Post by Faust »

If that was the case all the shards that preceeded Divinity would still exist to this very day... No, they all declined on the same level with some dying faster than the other. You can't say that a chicken is a duck or a moose is a deer when it clearly isn't. Azeroth shut IPY down once the shard declined to 200 trying to save what dignity that he had left. DFI died with in a couple months when it claimed to be a pre:uor shard soon as people starting to point out discrepencies while the admins ignored it. Divinity wiped itself out when it claims to be a t2a replica and later altering that phrase to being "based off of t2a" losing their credibility at the same time. When these people realize that the shard isn't anything near the Pre:UOR era that they enjoy and love they simply leave.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Faust wrote:If that was the case all the shards that preceeded Divinity would still exist to this very day... No, they all declined on the same level with some dying faster than the other. You can't say that a chicken is a duck or a moose is a deer when it clearly isn't. Azeroth shut IPY down once the shard declined to 200 trying to save what dignity that he had left. DFI died with in a couple months when it claimed to be a pre:uor shard soon as people starting to point out discrepencies while the admins ignored it. Divinity wiped itself out when it claims to be a t2a replica and later altering that phrase to being "based off of t2a" losing their credibility at the same time. When these people realize that the shard isn't anything near the Pre:UOR era that they enjoy and love they simply leave.
I am pretty sure IPY caused of the wipe they had to do because a corrupt staff member stole account name and passwords. I stopped playing there after that wipe. Did not want to start over
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

I tried Divinity in late 2007. At the time, I think it was the only choice for a pre-UO:R shard if you wanted to have more than one or two other people to play with. It never felt right to me, though. I couldn't get into it. Love the small towers and log cabins, though!