Active

Topics related to Second Age
Kalran'a Tiran

Active

Post by Kalran'a Tiran »

Greetings

I have just discovered this great shard and am eager to begin. I am just curious as to how long this shard has been running and how long it plans to keep running. I was playing on another free shard and after getting established for some reason the shard was closed down. I would hate for this to happen again and am just looking for some kind of reasuurance.

I understand if this was the wrong place to post such this topic and am more than happy for it to be deleted once a reply is posted.

Thanks - Kalran'a Tiran

Nevermore

Re: Active

Post by Nevermore »

Roughly 5 months, and we plan on running forever.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Kalran'a Tiran

Post by Kalran'a Tiran »

I appreciate the speedy reply, and am glad with answer......Thanks !

seth

Post by seth »

Welcome aboard. If you need anything, let me know.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

seth wrote:Welcome aboard. If you need anything, let me know.
diddo.
and Welcome

Kalran'a Tiran

Post by Kalran'a Tiran »

Thanks for the warm welcome, though i'm sure outside of the towns boundries it will be a lot less humble.

The shard is great, it really is just like it was back in the day and has re-ignited my passion for this amazing game.

Out of curiosity have many of you tried KR and is it something that will perhaps be adopted by this server when it is available?

~Kalran'a~

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Kalran'a Tiran wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome, though i'm sure outside of the towns boundries it will be a lot less humble.

The shard is great, it really is just like it was back in the day and has re-ignited my passion for this amazing game.

Out of curiosity have many of you tried KR and is it something that will perhaps be adopted by this server when it is available?

~Kalran'a~
Thanks Kalran'a. It's great to have you on the shard.

I haven't seen any of KR but for a couple screenshots. I'm the type that really prefers the Old gfx, but I do plan to add support for KR

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

Welcome Kalran'a Tiran! This shard is awesome and everything you said it was. Staff and players are great.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Welcome :D
-cr3w-