Recruiting for the Dungeon Guards

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Recruiting for the Dungeon Guards

Post by Light Shade »

The guild has recently gone through a low spot and we're trying to get things rolling again. We are an Anti-PK guild and are looking for players who are interested in protecting and patrolling the dungeons and overland spawns for PK's and other criminals. If you're interested in playing a part in this, please let me know and we'll see if we can add you to he ranks.

Thanks,

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

liinniejj

Re: Recruiting for the Dungeon Guards

Post by liinniejj »

ooh i approve! too bad im shit at pvp and dont like it:P but i support the cause! ( i will just stick to helping new players where i am:P )

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Recruiting for the Dungeon Guards

Post by Light Shade »

liinniejj wrote:ooh i approve! too bad im shit at pvp and dont like it:P but i support the cause! ( i will just stick to helping new players where i am:P )
We accept all types of players into the guild aside from murderers, thieves, and general criminal types.
If you have ALT’s, that are not in the guild, that are PK’s or Thieves we ask that you keep it separate, or you will be unceremoniously booted from the Guild. That means do not associate your illicit behavior with the Dungeon Guards in any way. Do not use your Dungeon Guards standing/characters to aid you in your nefarious deeds. We recognize that players like to role play different characters and will not ask them to stop doing this. Just make sure you can keep things separated so as to not break the most important rule, which is do NOT bring discredit to the Dungeon Guards.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro