Application for Membership

Varkas

Application for Membership

Post by Varkas »

Character(s) Name(s): Varkas, Humphrey

Preferred Play Style: (EX: PvM or PvP) Both, with a bit more emphasis on PvM.

Playing History: I started playing UO during T2A on Napa Valley and played for several years. After that, I came back to the game here and there, playing during UO's current state as well. While I enjoy it, it doesn't provide the same experience that T2A provided for me.

Time Zone: EST

Usual Online Hours: Randomly during the day, mostly all night though on days off. (I work night shift at a hospital, so on my off days, I am generally up all night long).

Have you thoroughly read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules? (Yes or No) Yes

I do hope that you will consider me for membership into the guild so that I may provide my services to you, as well as receive them from the guild. I am working on my crafter Humphrey when I need a break from Varkas, but I am in sore need for assistance with repairs, as my guy is currently unable to provide them reliably. Running some dungeons with a group of people is what I look forward to the most though, and I do hope I will have the chance to do that with you all. I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Varkas

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Application for Membership

Post by Light Shade »

We're all pretty quiet right now as its the summer months, but you're more than welcome to join.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Varkas

Post by Varkas »

Quiet or not, it can't be as quiet as running solo all of the time! Where do I sign up?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Just gotta catch me on IRC or in game sometime.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro