Interested in joining DG!

Redwood1

Interested in joining DG!

Post by Redwood1 »

Character name is :Maynard
Hally/mage/aspiring tamer
Preferred playstyle is PvM, but I am open to Pvp. Just not very versed in the art :)
I played UO wayyy back in 98' and 99' and more recently played on this very shard about 3 yrs ago.
I'm not a complete newbie, as I do remember a good amount of things about the game.
friendly and honest player looking for cool people to play with. I help newer players than myself when I can.
I am in EST time zone, and for the next couple of weeks will be off work and playing a lot. Especially between 8pm and 4am.
Thanks! hope to hear back soon!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Interested in joining DG!

Post by Light Shade »

Redwood1 wrote:Character name is :Maynard
Hally/mage/aspiring tamer
Preferred playstyle is PvM, but I am open to Pvp. Just not very versed in the art :)
I played UO wayyy back in 98' and 99' and more recently played on this very shard about 3 yrs ago.
I'm not a complete newbie, as I do remember a good amount of things about the game.
friendly and honest player looking for cool people to play with. I help newer players than myself when I can.
I am in EST time zone, and for the next couple of weeks will be off work and playing a lot. Especially between 8pm and 4am.
Thanks! hope to hear back soon!
I seem to remember a Maynard from back in the day. Most of us are pretty inactive right now. We do log in, but real life has been keeping us busy.

That having been said, if you'd like to join and maybe even help get the guild flourishing again, I'm always looking for people that are able to be more active.

Just let me know.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro