Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Karma

Post by Hicha »

This is probably the first time someone's house has been cleaned and neither of these rules came into play (from the The Official Rulebook of Ultima Online):

VI. When a high value item is stolen or looted, you should not care. You have 100 more anyway and appreciate the fact that some no-name random is now putting your giant cache of said item to good use.

XVI. If your security fails, and your place of residence is looted, you must change the house sign to "Storage Shack" followed by an immediate posting that details just how many homes you own. Bonus points are awarded for stating that the looted valuables were retrieved from the (many) corpses of the looter's guild. Document this with photographic evidence from several months ago.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Hazy, bro. I have to apologize as I feel partially responsible for this. I mean, considering the events that took place earlier that day, it's no wonder apoc was looking for revenge...
5-2 sir bob.JPG
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Malaikat wrote:Hazy, bro. I have to apologize as I feel partially responsible for this. I mean, considering the events that took place earlier that day, it's no wonder apoc was looking for revenge...
5-2 sir bob.JPG
:lol: ya know what's even better about that is the fact ya didn't post the first death 3v1 gank you getting guard whacked ^^

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Apoc wrote:
Malaikat wrote:Hazy, bro. I have to apologize as I feel partially responsible for this. I mean, considering the events that took place earlier that day, it's no wonder apoc was looking for revenge...
5-2 sir bob.JPG
:lol: ya know what's even better about that is the fact ya didn't post the first death 3v1 gank you getting guard whacked ^^
Was 2v1 and I was guard wacked...not a real accomplishment. Also, note that you've got a handful of hallies in that last screen shot. That would be because I got all my shit back.

Even tho the force hally I was rolling with was yours. Taken from your corpse the night before :P
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

aww a plus 5 hally bless ya must mean a lot ;)

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

nightshark wrote:keep your coowner list clean sin
what's that supposed to mean? i've never been robbed in uo history since '97 because i'm not an idiot.
my co owner list consists of me and my brother.