RPean Creed

liqui

RPean Creed

Post by liqui »

How do guilds full of murderous pirates and thieves such as PoD and PEE fall under the Chaos/Neutral section and not Evil?

Jupiter

Re: RPean Creed

Post by Jupiter »

liqui wrote:How do guilds full of murderous pirates and thieves such as PoD and PEE fall under the Chaos/Neutral section and not Evil?
I think it might have more to do with my limited marks along the spectrum between Good and Evil. But I have initially limited the scale to 3 in effort to not over complicate things as this is a very new venture and we have very little diversity to merit a wider scope.

PEE and PoD have definitely made their position that are NOT good guys, however, To me PK doesn't necessarily = evil. We don't currently have an RP guild that really holds up the banner as servants (or masters) of evil. If they start worshiping Satan or if they declare that they receive their powers from dark forces I could agree with moving them into the evil category.

I would be open to perhaps adding more categories along the spectrum between good and evil if we see more diversity, but I think it would be safe to assume that anybody in the Chaos/Neutral and evil sections should be approached with caution.

Also I stress the importance that we are only using the MECHANIC of warring. Declaration of war for this order does not mean you are 'at war' nor does it suggest an alliance with any guilds; even if the guilds are in the same category. It is hopefully a means to declare that you will abide by the terms of the RPean creed in areas specified.

In conclusion if your post above indicates reservations about this venture based on 'innacurate' placement, please provide it with a grace period to see if this even pans out. If I hear or see evidence that any members are seeking to abuse this I'll do everything in my power to disband it and we can continue closet role-play styles.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

PoD is 1 character. Should we have a limit on the number of characters in a participating guild?

Also, we sent the war invite today! Yar!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

HardCore wrote:PoD is 1 character. Should we have a limit on the number of characters in a participating guild?

Also, we sent the war invite today! Yar!

Yo ho! I hope to see the GM accept this soon. So far as I know this should be done.

As for limitations, the idea for this order is more to be all inclusive. HOWEVER, I agree that 1 player guilds should be kept to a minimum unless they can prove they are interested in RP. Trust but verify!

liqui

Post by liqui »

I thank you for your apt and good explanation.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Might be one char but they have RPed alot :p and as for being evil there has been many times PoD just roams around to roam. We dont kill / steal / what ever for the hell of it.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

"we"
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

;P the voices in my head count.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service