*A note nailed to a tree near the village*

Spank

*A note nailed to a tree near the village*

Post by Spank »

To the Citizens of the Village,

I seek the one known as Abyss Ebonmourne, I have heard he roams this area. I will return to this spot looking for a response. I seek no confrontation.

Mordro Wyrmsbane

Abyss Ebonmourne

Re: *A note nailed to a tree near the village*

Post by Abyss Ebonmourne »

A clawed hand grasps the parchment, pulling it from the tree to which it was nailed. Nostrils inhale as the scent of the note is revealed. "Is it someone we know?", a ragged breath qestioning the one astride a a foul reptilian beast. "No, it is not, but the master must know that the Keeper of Souls is being sought for some reason unbeknownst to us", the reply is cold and detached as coal black eyes scan the surrounding forest. "Come, we are too long in this place, the master will be wondering where we have been and he is a most impatient man". Within an instant both creatures disappear into the dark foliage, leaving nothing of their passage to be seen or heard.

A figure steps from the underbrush, as he appears the life from the young saplings and brambles seems to fade away as if winter had come early, withering to the ground as brown husks of their former selves. He removes the hood of his cloak to reveal a skull helm with red, glowing embers where once there were eyes. He can only think of one response to what he has seen, "it would appear that old wounds run deep". Brymstone then calls to a fell reptilian creature that has served as his mount for nearly a millenium, he is quickly upon it and rides north, leaving only a trace of dead leaves and vegetation in his wake.