The Gargoyle War

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Gargoyle War

Post by Myrnae »

The Gargoyle War is on a timeline, the other one is the one that responds to players unearthing clues. I too thirst for more blood.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

May not be news...

The Gargoyles have entered T2A pass, could Delucia be under attack soon??

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

The Passage to Delucia infested with Gargoyles, the Mayor has re-enforced the Towns' defenses. More than adequate, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, a spy has penetrated deep into the twisty tombs and returned with alarming intel !

Sappers !

Anna

Post by Anna »

While doing inventory in the LAW castle, I noticed an unusual bird and a note left by a friend! It seems that the Mayor of Delucia needs to check out the town and make sure its prepared for whatever these gargoyles can throw at it! Delucia has held through every hard time, and will continue to prevail!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Clean that thing up Joe
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Anna

Post by Anna »

I, Joe the Mayor of Delucia, hereby declare the town of Delucia in a state of emergency. I am requesting any and all aid, and ask for a call to arms to defend Delucia, the first line of defense that protects all of you great Britannians. You all have done well by supporting our fair settlement with palisades, reinforcements, and barriers, but soon the gargoyle menace will overwhelm those defenses and we will look onto you, the good people of Sosaria, to take up arms and defend your homelands. There are entrances to Delucia and we will need more manpower on each gate, as of now we only have enough manpower to defend the west and east gates. So I ask you, will you step forth great adventurers and defend these entrances from the winged devils that are sure to come?

The lives of good Delucians and their livestock must be defended! Don't let those red devils take this historic sheep farm away!

I have contacted a guild of ninjas in pajamas(NIP) to help defend for this upcoming battle, now who else will step up to the call with them?

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I snuck deep into the gargoyle camps and discovered this map along with some disturbing items.

Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

The silver and trophy output seems nice, yesterday a member and myself gathered 9 silver and 1 trophy. The majority of my silver came from Gargoyle Miners, and I heard tale of a rare pickaxe ^.^

The Gargoyle that dropped the Trophy was likely a Warlord + Fire Breathers + Raid Leader Or other powerful type.. I was not able to get that info.

Today I have only found 1 silver and I am almost certain it was dropped on a Enforcer! Which I didn't think likely.

<EX has a 5/20/2015 Gargoyle trophy as well as a 5/28/2015 Trophy. Extinction collection grows

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Gargoyles...

CHINGOTE
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

While my new dragon friend and I slaughtered the gargoyle army, I discovered a phoenix among their ranks. What could this mean?

Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

While the gargoyles attack Delucia from the east and west, it appears the terathan's have built a teleporter just north of town and are sending troops through to attack the north gate!

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I can confirm this data. While investigating the area, hundreds of terathians sprung from the mountains and ambushed me. My dragon friend, whose name was Mulan, sacrificed herself to save mine. The guards fought off the army and bought me time to escape to the bank. I fear that Delucia cannot hold against so many from all sides. Even the sheep farm has fallen.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Narcissic wrote:While my new dragon friend and I slaughtered the gargoyle army, I discovered a phoenix among their ranks. What could this mean?

The phoenix is native to the Trinsic Delucia Passage, don't read too much into that :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Delucia's defense couldn't hold the Gargoyle army back from invasion.

Gargoyles marched through Delucia's gates and overthrew the town.

The bank was the first target and was engulfed in flames.

The cotton fields and livestock pens were taken next

Some came by boat to defend the city.

Others came to seize the moment, assisting the gargoyle army against Delucia's defense. These are now persons of interest and should be executed if seen.

The southern gate's heal station has remained in tact through this battle.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The town was saved and relics from the battlefield have been excavated and transported to a new facility in Delucia, near the Inn. Many of the discoveries hint at what may be in store for the future of the war against the Gargoyles.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.