mYm request for town add ons: Duel arena

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should mYm be allowed a duel pit?

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes: 89

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: mYm request for town add ons: Duel arena

Post by Mephistopheles »

marmalade wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:Nobody actually f'ing plays. What's the point of this stupid thread? What's the point of any of them?

Christ, this is pathetic.
Whats the point of this post? Or your previous one? Or any of them?

If you cant say anything constructive then please find a trash talk thread to troll instead of this one.
Stop pretending to be ignorant as to the context of my statements. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The bar has long been raised at this point so either step it up or kindly take your rhetoric to a safe locale underneath a pile of debris.

No but seriously when are you guys going to get this arena? I'll be there EQs/Multi-Clients and all to pwn peoplez.

Oh and by that I mean I won't. lol What's it like to watch me edit while I edit?

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

:?

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

azisza

Post by azisza »

I vote no because events reduce the amount of field pvp

Pro

Post by Pro »

azisza wrote:I vote no because events reduce the amount of field pvp

it's an open world arena where you can attack people at any time... how would that reduce field pvp.

Tagarr

Post by Tagarr »

Pro wrote:
azisza wrote:I vote no because events reduce the amount of field pvp

it's an open world arena where you can attack people at any time... how would that reduce field pvp.

An open world arena, with walls you have to run around, can't cast through, oh...and lockable doors...

lol?
Anyway i want essence of tag to come to atlantic too, that boy smoked me in legend few months ago, i like his dueling style.
- Bud of Atlantic

<Binky> Tagarr do you guys live in derricks basement?
<Binky> Do you guys ping like 3?

Pro

Post by Pro »

Tagarr wrote:
An open world arena, with walls you have to run around, can't cast through, oh...and lockable doors...

lol?

I've said about 3 times in this thread you can cast over the walls and the doors would only be locked for tournies and that I don't even mind if the locking doors feature isn't there Rage harder because you got pkd ;[

azisza

Post by azisza »

i think all these town add ons should be removed/not given. they were only given to large rp guilds on osi.
but to answer your question, i think it encourages players to sit around and duel rather than fight at destard or wherever.l

Tagarr

Post by Tagarr »

Pro wrote:
Tagarr wrote:

lol?

I've said about 3 times in this thread you can cast over the walls and the doors would only be locked for tournies and that I don't even mind if the locking doors feature isn't there Rage harder because you got pkd ;[

I don't rage, no. And I've died once in the last 3 weeks? Os noes? :(
Anyway i want essence of tag to come to atlantic too, that boy smoked me in legend few months ago, i like his dueling style.
- Bud of Atlantic

<Binky> Tagarr do you guys live in derricks basement?
<Binky> Do you guys ping like 3?

Chad-

Post by Chad- »

I VOTE YES FOR NO REASON AT ALL OK

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

zip it gorilla boy
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

BlackFoot wrote:i hope you get an arena so i can wtf leet pvp you to death with an audience watching
LOL

I voted in the affirmative.

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

azisza wrote:i think all these town add ons should be removed/not given. they were only given to large rp guilds on osi.
but to answer your question, i think it encourages players to sit around and duel rather than fight at destard or wherever.l

WHEN was the last time you actually fielded... the last month+ The only other guild I've seen on the field was mYm.. and no others.. I don't count ACE because they run/recall/hide in the keep on sight of anyone half decent.. I don't count seeing Malice/Unknown*if thats you* Because again, you guys make a run for your tower @ destard in the sight of a losing fight..

So I ask again, when was the last time you fielded.. because last I remember seeing you was over two months ago, or any TG on the field for more than a couple minutes for that matter.

HI Tagarr.
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

yes because everyone needs to hate someone, and it looks like mym is fulfilling a needed role on this shard.

And becuase despite being a murderous bunch, they are acutally outstanding sellers, revealing, and making sure you get out of thier dangerous land unharmed and safe.

A stand up group of murderers, ehhh who woulda thought.

Teph

Post by Teph »

one of mym has to duel me 1on1, if he wins they get duel arena

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

Tagarr wrote:
Pro wrote:
Tagarr wrote:

lol?

I don't rage, no. And I've died once in the last 3 weeks? Os noes? :(
I was there when you died yesterday in our town. Maybe you haven't died because you haven't actively pvped in 3 weeks? I don't count you and Malice's killing farmers in T2A around 2 AM when no pvpers are on. LOL
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

mYm is one of if not the most active PVP guilds on the server. At almost anytime from 2 to 12 PM Central you can find anywhere from 2 to 8 of us in the secondage ventrillo channel. We constantly bring willing players over from our previous server, supply, train their characters and get them acclimated. I am generally willing to give any person interested in learning to pvp better a chance to train on regular or test center with me. We give tips/help to other guilds seeking to improve.

I have run 1 or 2 two on two tournaments and 3 one vs ones. I have screenshots and some journals of winners etc on my other computer. Guilds such as TG that won't fight 1v1 tried to grief, but failed. We are willing to do equal field fights 2v2s, 3v3's any style and will take an offer. If you run around the area of our town you are likely to see our guild and other guilds such as Cr3W, T-B,, -U-, TW having friendly matches.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah